365

In the melting ice and snow, the woman's cry kept echoing around everyone.

  Hu Yanxiang sent people to find out what kind of woman it was that had been pretending to be a ghost nearby.

  He continued to lead people towards City E.

  He originally thought that the people sent out would come back soon, but when they waited until dark, none of the people who went there came back.

  "Damn, what have these people done? Are they all so unreliable?"

  Someone next to Hu Yanxiang cursed in a low voice.

  Before they could only hear a woman's cry.

  Now, there seemed to be several women's cries, playing tricks on different places near and far.

  And no one knew what happened.

  "Perhaps those people have other ideas in mind."

  Hu Yanxiang thought about those people sent out. None of them came back, so they must have left.

  After all, Hu Yanxiang was not familiar with these workers.

  He used these workers to cause trouble in order to obtain guns and ammunition in the Xiangcheng base.

  Now that his original goal has not been achieved, he has some regrets.

  However, he is not at a loss either.

  As long as he takes these workers to E City to contribute, it can be regarded as a small boost to the Qu family.

  Others also think that Hu Yanxiang's words are reasonable. There are so many people, and everyone has different ideas. Maybe some people still think that the Xiangcheng base is better.

  There are people who are reluctant to leave the Xiangcheng base and secretly go back.

  Therefore, even when they came out, there was a very large group of workers.

  But along the way, the number of this group of workers has become smaller and smaller. Everyone has figured this out and can understand it.

  Hu Yanxiang took the remaining people and continued towards E City.

  He said as he walked, "Look, if Xiangcheng continues like this, it will only get worse. Xiangcheng will soon be surrounded by a zombie wave." "L

 " Those who temporarily regretted it and returned to the Xiangcheng base, There will definitely be a day when they regret it."

  The people around Hu Yanxiang looked fawning, "Yes, yes, you are right, it is better for us to leave early than to stay and feed the zombies. Those who regret going back, Let them serve as food for the zombies."

  Facing the flattery of the people around him, Hu Yanxiang had a satisfied smile on his face.

  He knew these people, and it was because of his connection with the Qu family that they fawned over him like this.

  But it doesn't matter. People always use each other. Hu Yanxiang understands this very well.

  He continued to hold on to his dream and walked to E City triumphantly.

  At this time, there were more and more zombies in the south of Xiangcheng. Before, they were still fighting a few.

  Now it's time to hunt a few and get a big one.

  The garrison on the city wall changed the weapons in their hands for another batch.

  Their own arsenal of weapons has long been exhausted.