322

Guo Se has never seen a pregnant woman as arrogant as Hua Mi.

  Especially after entering the end of the world.

  She couldn't help laughing and said to Hua Mi, "You don't have to hide anything from us. You guys walked around D City today and didn't find a single zombie."

  If they encountered a zombie, they wouldn't be like this. All must come back with all tails.

  So this is the advantage of not having a team. If zombies are no longer found, these mothers may not be able to survive.

  As she said that, Guo Se looked at Shi Caixia again and said, "If I remember correctly, you should have several off-road RVs with raised roofs."

  Such good external conditions are given to these pregnant and weak people, how can they be convinced?

 Hua Mi suddenly realized,
  "Oh, you want our RV?"

  Guo Se smiled and said nothing, yes, that's what she meant, Hua Mi was on the right track now.

  Next, Guo Se was ready to accept the RV.

  But Hua Mi just said this, turned around and continued walking forward.

  Guo Se's face was a little confused, and she followed Hua Mi, "If we want to form a group, we can't bring too many burdens. Let me be honest, you a pregnant, mothers and those little ones, I will definitely accept them all."

  For example, for Qin Zhen and Yu Mengmeng's two children, it would be best to find someone to give them away.

  Because they are too young, they may not be able to feed them, and they are also a drag on the team. They have to find resources such as milk powder and diapers for these two children.

  Dafu and Xiaofu are now so big that they can do some chores for the team.

  And Hua Mi, the big-bellied woman, is actually the most useless.

  She can't run, she can't jump high, she can't do heavy work, she just can serve others with sex, but she still have such a big belly.

  Seeing that Hua Mi is about to give birth, which team is willing to bring her such a burden?

  If Hua Mi's RV wasn't very powerful, Hua Mi would be the first person Guo Se and Ni Shuiwen would reject.

  Hua Mi in front nodded, held her waist and said, "That's just right, we actually have no intention of joining you."

  "We have to go back. It's too late today and we are all tired."

  She said, in fact, don't they have any plans to let them join in Ni Shuiwen's team?

  The people around them were chatting about their own affairs, but they didn't seem to pay Hua Mi and the others any glances at all.

  As a result, as soon as Hua Mi said these light words, everyone stopped talking and looked sideways.

  Ni Shuiwen, who was standing on the roof of the car, looked down at her.

  He may not have heard clearly what Hua Mi just said.

  But this does not prevent Hua Mi from becoming the focus of the audience.

  Guo Se's expression was ugly. She stood behind Hua Mi and shouted, "Stop!"

  Hua Mi looked at Guo Se strangely and continued walking forward.

  She won't stop, what's wrong?

Ahead, someone stretched out his hand to block Hua Mi's way.