393

Seeing that Lin Zhigang was still motionless, Hua Mi's face became colder and colder, "You know, the most difficult time for a woman is when she gives birth to a child?"

 " At that time, I could kill anything. With the blood flowing like a river, and if I'm going to crush you to death right now, it's very simple."

  She was not joking with Lin Zhigang, and she didn't have that much time to keep talking to Lin Zhigang.

  After all, she was in confinement now and she needed to stay in a good mood.

  Lin Zhigang lowered his head, neither speaking nor leaving.

  Then she heard Hua Mi say:

  "You are in front of me now, talking about these benevolent and righteous things, but have you ever asked your father?"

  "Your father really cares about the lives of the survivors in F City. "

 " Maybe that's not the case. Sometimes, human nature cannot be explored."

  When staring at the abyss of human nature, the abyss is also staring at itself.

  This is a very dark topic. Hua Mi is a person who has lived through the end of his life.

  She knew clearly that it had already reached this point. Are those so-called commanders really trying to find a solution for the survivors of the city?

  If no one else talks about it, just talk about Qu Shiheng.

  He insists on establishing an E City base. Most of all, he wants to stand out in the apocalypse and build a career.

  Become a leader.

  Hua Mi finds it difficult to understand the original intention of these people doing these things, but this is a man's ambition.

  The same goes for the management commander of F City.

  If he valued the lives of survivors enough, he would have moved closer to Xiangcheng.

  Is it because Xiangcheng is not rich in supplies? Is it because the walls of Xiangcheng are not strong enough?

  neither.

  But from the very beginning, Lin Zhigang's father, the management commander of F City, only thought about the conflict between the snipe and the clam, and the fisherman would benefit.

  It was hard to say that he already had such thoughts and would still care about the lives of the survivors in that city.

  Having said this, Lin Zhigang sighed, finally got up and walked out of Hua Mi's ward.

  As soon as he closed the door of the ward, two guards immediately came forward and asked with vigilance:

  "Why did you enter Sister Hua's ward?"

  "Doctor Xin didn't say that there will be a new doctor today."

  Lin Zhigang quickly took it  and he showed his doctor's ID and explained:
 "I don't mean any harm. You can go in and see Miss Hua. She is very good."

  However, Lin Zhigang was still taken away by the two guards at the door, who began to harass him for several hours and ask.

  After a few hours, he finally got rid of the garrison in the emergency area.

  Lin Zhigang immediately took out his cell phone, called his father, and informed his father of Hua Mi's attitude.

  His father was very annoyed on the other end of the phone,