344

Wu Guilong evolved into a superpower.

  This news made the survivors who originally wanted to kill him wonder how they felt in their hearts.

  Especially when they saw Wu Guilong stopped in front of Hua Mi and said with an embarrassed look, "Miss Hua, um..."

  Hua Mi raised her eyebrows, "You drew your own blood to pledge to work for me for 100 years, and now you have become people with super powers, you don't want to fulfill this promise?"

  She didn't particularly want a person with super powers to work for her.

  After all, the ordinary person in her hand now holds the [Energy Crystal Bead], which is about as strong as a person with superpowers.

  In the current environment, it seems that speed users are not particularly needed.

  In fact, all superpowers lead to the same goal in the end. A black cat or a white cat that can kill zombies and mutated animals and plants is a good cat.

  The general powers and special powers have been raised to the extreme, and it's hard to tell who is more powerful.

  When she gave away the five loaves of bread, she casually asked Wu Guilong to work for her for 100 years.

  She never expected that Wu Guilong would really survive and evolve super powers.

  Wu Guilong waved his hands hastily,

  "No, no, no, that's not what I meant. A drop of kindness should be repaid by a spring. Miss Hua, don't worry, I know the rules. Counting from today on for 100 years, I will be your part-time worker."

 " You want me to go east, and I will never go west."

  He didn't know if he could live for 100 years, which would be from now until the day he dies.

  He wants to work for Hua Mi for free.

  But in fact, there is nothing wrong with this for Wu Guilong.

  He has seen the ugliness of human nature, and also experienced the pain of having nothing and losing a loved one.

  If he really wanted to be alone and live freely now, he wouldn't know where to go.

  He was even more worried that because he was so fast and so specific, he would be captured and sliced ​​into pieces by some evil organization.

  Wu Guilong thought a lot.

  It seems to be the safest to stay with Miss Hua for now.

  At least Miss Hua is a nice person and has a very close relationship with the garrison.

  No matter what people's hearts become now, at least follow the garrison and the general direction will not be wrong.

  Wu Guilong was determined and would serve Miss Hua from now on.

   Hua Mi looked at Wu Guilong up and down, but before she could say anything, Shi Caixia held up two axes and said immediately, " Okay, we welcome you to join. From now on, you and we will be in the same trench. "

As she spoke, a dozen zombies came over from the street corner with their claws and teeth.

  "I'll kill him."

  Wu Guilong disappeared in a flash.

  Everyone only saw an afterimage, spinning around in the team of more than a dozen zombies.