part 7

Samar:- bua you have me please eat you are diabetic he is so bad he is not taking care of you.

Nirva:- oh please don't speak rubbish about Anhay my brother isn't like you.

Samar:- why are you so blind in his love even if I'm your brother but you only care about Anhay because he is rich and a CEO of a famous company?

Nirva:- he is not like you who just have a dirty gaze on girls he is not selfish he is not a person who disrespects elders he is not the one who treats a girl as his slave. My brother is a workaholic and does have anger issues but that doesn't mean he is a bad stop portraying him badly in front of everyone.

Samar:- he is not bad he respects girls he was the one who stole my first girlfriend.

Nirva:- my brother never accepted her he clearly rejected her in clg it was your gold digger girlfriend who thought your father is rich so accepted you and then realised oh you are using our money she came behind Anhay but my little brother is not immature he never said yes he politely rejected her but that dumb girl she spread the rumours of him saying yes.

Samar:- i don't care i just hate him for stealing my girlfriend.

Jiya:- bhai you are right he is the one who is bad he always disrespect our father and she is saying he respects elders.

Samar:- i know right.

Nirva:- just shut up you whore Anhay still respect that oldy that's the reason he never comes in front of him otherwise he has the power to throw him out.

Avni:- shut up Nirva dare you to curse in front of the elders. And jiya and samar are your cousins.

Nirva:- but mom..

Ruhaan:- love calm down don't take stress you don't have to waste your time on these stupid siblings. Anhay really doesn't care about these idiots.

Before Nirva spoke her eyes fell on the person who was standing behind Samar and she widened her eyes

Nirva:- Anhay...

Anhay:- oh I'm sorry for coming i just came to take my laptop which i forgot, you guys carry on.

Avni:- beta eat something see i asked them to bring your fav breakfast.

Anhay:- I'm not hungry. umm dad I'm actually quite busy this week and i won't be able to handle everything together so i hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

Without listening further he went from there.

Nirva:- it's all this happens cause of you.

Ruhaan:- go behind Anhay Nirva.

She immediately ran behind Anhay.

Kriva:- Mumma I'm done it's already 8 so I'm going home i have work as well.

Her mother nodded and she went from there.

She took her scooty and went to the office.

When she entered he found Nirva going out with teary eyes.

She looked at her confusingly then slowly went inside the designing field.

She started sketching some models.

After one hour she came out to drink a cold drink to refresh her mind. She entered the cantin and ordered one Apple juice and looked around and found a bunch of groups gossiping she shook her head. She started leaving but stopped at her place after hearing Anhay's name.

Person 1:- sir is in a bad mood right now he almost killed every single person with his killer gaze.

Person 2 :- poor mr. Batra just forgot to bring a file in his cabin and just scolded him without hearing anything.

Person 4 :- i heard he was fine in the morning but then he turned himself into a monster.

Kriva went from there and sat on her chair she took her laptop and started working but her absent mind started thinking about Anhay.

She immediately took her phone and dialled Ruhaan's phone.

Ruhaan:- yes princess.

Kriva:- is bhabhi there Bhai?

Ruhaan:- no I'm in the office and she didn't want to come. What happened?

Kriva:- she left the office while crying I thought you might be there with her.

Ruhaan:- no princess she is not here don't worry I'll take care of her.

Kriva cut the call.

Kriva:- i just hope you didn't hurt her Anhay and i know you can't hurt her. What should I do? Should I check on him but what if he will fire me.

She went toward his cabin and stayed outside for 15 minutes but flinched hearing his deep voice.

Anhay:- why are you here Kriva? Come inside.

she slowly entered inside the cabin.

Kriva:- umm i... I.. w.. was.

Anhay:- relax little devil I'm not going to eat you alive.

Kriva:- ahh Anhay i mean Mr.sharma no no i mean sir everything is okay right? Don't worry you don't have to take anything seriously they are stupids.

Anhay:- yes Ms. Kashyap you are right I'm not taking anything seriously about them.

Kriva:- sir are you sure i mean i heard you are in a bad mood today.

She was nervous but he smiled at her and patted her head.

Anhay:- yes Ms. Kashyap see I'm smiling that means I'm fine right... By the way are you worried for me?

Kriva:- umm sir i guess you should talk with bhabhi.

Anhay:- not now Kriva please.

Kriva:- please please

Anhay:- but she is mad at me she will not come with me.

Kriva:- then i have a plan to see after 2 hours we will have lunch break so I'll call Bhai and tell her to bring bhabhi with him and there you can sort out your problem.

Anhay:- thank you now go and work I'll ask Ruhaan ok.

Kriva:- but i badly wanted to come with you i mean I want to eat yummy food.

Anhay:- okay I'll pick you up.

Kriva:- nah I'll be there in my scooty.

Anhay rolled her eyes and she went from there.

Anhay:- she is cute just because of this chatterbox i forgot about my bad mood.

Then his eyes fell on his cabin and felt embarrassed seeing everything items are on floor including his laptop.

He called his p.a. and she immediately helped him to clean the mess.

Anhay:- i did wrong with you Kriva in past but i promise you will get peace soon.

He called his father.

Anhay:- dad i assure you I'm not using company's money they are from my savings and as per rule I'll work as a CEO for 1 month then I'll leave this country I'm going back to my place London hope you will respect my decision i told nirva but she didn't like my idea.

Raj:- but leaving everything is not a good idea.

Anhay:- I do have experience in this work so it will be easy for me to get a job but dad it will take little time to pay rhe rent of the house so as soon as I'll get job I'll send you money and Nirva is enough capable to hold ceo's possible and if she is not ready you can merge the company with jiju's company Ruhaan Ahuja will take care of this company. But my decision is not gonna change and yes dad makes sure it stays secret for a month cause i don't want anyone to come to my penthouse and start bagging

Raj:- is this your final decision?

Anhay:- yes dad and don't worry I'll call you there whenever I'll be free.
.
.
.

You can check my Instagram for latest updates of this story. And please do votes and cmnts so i get motivation thanks.

TBC