part 18

Avni:- baby are you okay? What really happened to you? Why are you so wet and why are you late?

Kriva:- Mom relax I'm fine. It was raining heavily and I hated rain so I thought I would wait till rain stops but as it's almost night i thought to come back.

Avni:- first go and change your clothes otherwise you will catch a cold.

The moment she uttered kriva started sneezing.

Raj:- oh god! Kriva, princess go and change. I'll call the doctor.

Avni:- and I'm bringing hot soup for you.

Kriva nodded and went inside her room and changed into warm clothes as she started feeling cold.

Avni came and started feeding her soup.

From behind :- are you okay Kriva?

Avni:- anny you are here but the doctor is still not arrived.

Raj:- honey doctor is here.

He walked in with the doctor.

The doctor checked her and gave medicine to her.

Avni:- anny we are going now okay?

Anhay nodded and they went from there.

Doctor:- Mrs. Sharma are you having a sore throat?

Kriva looked at him and slowly nodded her head.

Doctor:- Mr. Sharma, it is not necessary but if she takes an injection she will be fine quickly.

Kriva:- n..no i won't take an injection. Anhay please say no it hurts. See it's not necessary I'll be fine with medicine i don't want injection.

Anhay:- doctor, if it's not necessary let's not give her an injection. I heard from her brother that she is highly sensitive.

Doctor:- as you wish Mr. Sharma. I'm your family doctor so I'll do as you say but if her fever doesn't go down then call me I'll give an injection tomorrow.

Anhay:- Okay doctor.

The doctor went from there and Anhay sat beside her. He placed the back of the palm on her forehead.

Anhay:- you still have a fever Kriva. I'll be back with your dinner.

Kriva:- mom fed me soup.

Anhay:- still you need healthy food. I'll bring hoch poch (khichdi) for you.

Kriva:- ahh please bring spicy khichdi at least.

She made a puppy face and he couldn't resist her cuteness so he nodded and went from there.

He came with khichadi and sat beside her.

Anhay:- see i especially made this for you. Now be a good girl and eat this.