part 44

2 days passed but Kriva didn't come outside and aunty used to visit her room she didn't allow anyone to enter.

Aunty:- Kiv i have made daal rice, yoghurt veggies and chapati for you please finish this.

Kriva:- it's safe right?

Aunty:- relax she will not do anything but stop taking stress it's not good for you.

Kriva:- I'm scared every single second for my baby.

Aunty:- I can understand i don't understand why Anhay gave her permission for everything.

Kriva:- he called me yesterday and he was asking me if I'm eating or not. I don't know but I don't want to talk to him anymore. Why the hell did he decide by himself that I'll give my baby to his sister?

Aunty:- relax my daughter please don't take stress.

Before aunty said much she rushed inside the bathroom and started vomiting.

Kriva:- Ahh baby, Mumma is tired now. I just wish this first trimester will be completed soon so I can rest.

She took her medicine, took pencil and paper and started making drawings.

Aunty:- my cutie is doing well. People believe that if we do good things our child will learn from us. I'll give Ramayana to you please read that it'll be good for your pregnancy.

Kriva:- aunty, stay with me please.

She nodded and Kriva finished her art.

Aunty:- it's super pretty.

Kriva:- I know.

Then she sat on the couch and aunty started oiling her hair.

Aunty :- this warm coconut oil will help you to prevent hair loss.

Kriva:- thank you aunty.

Aunty:- Kiv take this marula oil and massage your tummy so you won't get dark stretch marks.

Kriva:- aunty you are the best.

Aunty:- Okay I'll go now.

Nirva tried to talk but Kriva used to run away just by seeing her face.

On the fifth day Nidhi came but found silence in sharma's house. She looked at the house helper and asked her about Kriva.

Aunty:- ma'am Kriva is in her room let me take you with me.

They went and aunty opened her room with spare keys.

Nidhi:- Why is her room locked?

Aunty:- Kriva will tell you everything. It will be better if she herself will tell you everything.

Nidhi went inside and found Kriva on the bed. She smiled and went near her.

Nidhi:- Kiv you want my grandchild to be a sleepyhead like you?

She smiled knowing she was in deep sleep so she shook her body a little bit but she didn't even move That made her worried and she sprinkled water on her face. Knowing she isn't responding to anything Nidhi immediately took her to the hospital. Kriva's head was lying on aunt's lap and her mother was driving the car.

Nidhi:- lord shiva please both of them should be safe. I want nothing but their health.

They reached the hospital and the doctor checked her. After examination he gave her an IV shot and took a deep breath.

Doctor:- ma'am i hope you know that she is pregnant.

Nidhi:- we know that doctor and we are following a proper diet.