part 10

After finishing food he sat with Sunil and Kriva yawned looking at them.

Kriva:- I'm tired see you tomorrow bye.

She went inside her room and took her favourite cooky and hugged him.

On other side:-

Anhay:- what was that?

Sunil:- nothing is just one of kriva's habits.

Anhay:- how does her friend handle her?

Sunil:- she doesn't have any friends and my daughter enjoys her own company.

Anhay giggled and nodded.

Nidhi:- Anhay today your mom..

Before she speaks further Anhay cut her in the middle.

Anhay:- aunty it's almost 10 i have to go home and I'll surely come to meet you and will talk for hours.

Before she could speak he ran from there.

Sunil:- let it be Nidhi he just needs a little bit of time and I'm sure he will be fine.

Nidhi:- no mother likes when her baby starts avoiding her.

Sunil:- i know love but today's children are different we need to pamper them before making them understand. We just can't ignore them or can punish them especially when they are sensitive. Anhay is still a decent boy imagine Kriva in his place she will make sure that you cry for hurting her feelings she will stop talking with you and may she neglect her health and that's why you make sure that she doesn't feel insecure let's give him time he will understand his mother.

Nidhi:- okay.

They went inside kriva's room and found her sleeping while cuddling with her plushie. They kissed her forehead and left from there.

At Anhay's side:-

He tiredly fell on the couch and closed his eyes. He overworked today and his eyes were burning due to overworking.

He groaned in pain and yelled, ahh go away.I need to finish one of the files. Before he pressed his head he felt a soft touch on his forehead.

Tear rolled down from his eyes. He harshly wiped her Tears and yelled, stop imagining Anhay she doesn't care about you she doesn't like you it's just one day and you started missing her. He tried to throw hands from his head when he felt her head lifted by that soft hand. His head touched a soft cushion and immediately opened his eyes finding a particular person he immediately sat far away from that person.

Anhay:- why are you here Mom?

Avni:- baby listen to me please..

Anhay:- no who told you I'm here? Is that dad? No no Nirva right? Who told you that I'm here?

Avni:- relax baby listen to me first.

Anhay:- I'm not gonna hear anything I'll call dad he will take you with him and yes you can call your so-called brother to enjoy.

Avni:- Anni nooo

Anhay :- why are you crying now Mom? Why didn't you say anything when they judged my character? Or you also believed them? Mom my dad taught me to respect girls he taught me to never use them for your satisfaction and I'm one woman man how could you judge me?

Avni:- i didn't. I didn't judge you Anhay you were not there that time i was lost in my thoughts i was worried about your health you went without eating anything that's why when you came i asked you about breakfast first i stopped Nirva cause using foul language infront of in laws are not a good thing.