part 42

Anhay called Ruhaan and after 4 rings he picked up the call.

Ruhaan:- yes Anhay!

Anhay:- Actually I have news for you. Kriva was feeling sick and we went to the doctor.

Ruhaan:- is my princess fine? Everything is alright right?

Anhay:- The thing is Kriva is pregnant.

Ruhaan:- i knew she never took care of herself now she is pregnant.

Soon he realised what Anhay said and mumbled, she is pregnant.

Anhay:- yes we just confirmed this a few minutes ago and right now she is sleeping.

Ruhaan:- aww my little baby is going to be a mother. Please take care of her. She is a little childish so I just hope you will handle her and I'm so happy for you guys. Congratulations. Soon I'll have my nephew or niece.

Anhay:- thank you. I'll talk to you later. It's pretty late and if her sleep is disturbed she will disturb me as well.

Ruhaan laughed hearing him and bid bye to him.

The next morning Anhay woke up and caressed Kriva's hair.

Anhay:- bubble get up.

Kriva:- Lemme sleep.

Anhay:- no it's pretty late now wake up and come with me i made a special breakfast for you. .

Kriva:- and what's that?

Anhay:- avocado salad with fresh juice.

Kriva made a face and turned to the other side making him sigh.

Anhay:- you promised me that you will listen to me. .
Kriva made a crying face and ate from his hand.

She looked at her phone as Ruhaan was calling her. She hesitated first but soon picked up his call.
. Ruhaan:- congratulations my little doll .

Kriva:- thank you Bhaiya.

Ruhaan:- I told this to nirva and she is happy for you.

Kriva:-: I'm glad brother.

Ruhaan:- Okay I'll see you soon right now I have to go and attend the meeting.

Kriva:- bye bhaiya.

Ruhaan:- bye and Nirva will come to meet you.

Anhay looked at her with a small smile.

Anhay:- see i told you they are happy with this news.

Kriva:- my reports?

Anhay:- The doctor called me and said, she had sent me the report and the baby you are 4 weeks pregnant means your one month is already completed. You have to be more careful for your first trimester.

Kriva:- Okay Bubba. By the way, I was thinking about our child's name.

Anhay:- hmm what is it?

Kriva:- if the baby is a girl then yoonji and if the baby is a boy I'll name him AgustD.

Anhay:- princess no please i respect your Love for Mr. Min but please they are my kids and at least give them Indian names.

Kriva:- you already ruined my plan of getting married to him at least my kid deserves his name right?

she pouted sadly.

Anhay:- you seriously want that?

Kriva started laughing and nodded in no.

Kriva:- it's Shivya and Shrithik.

Anhay nodded and said, it's nice I'll name my daughter Shivya.

Kriva:- if that's a boy it will be Shrithik.