part 47

They took her to the hospital and the doctor did her checkup and waited for her reports.

Doctor:- ma'am she is highly depressed. She is not in her correct sense please she is in a critical stage. Your one mistake can ruin her life. She may commit suicide. Her pain is unbearable now. And please don't let any pregnant lady roam around her; she may try to harm that lady.

Avni:- can't we heal her?

Doctor:- she needs therapy more than she needs her baby with her. I guess only her child can bring her back to normal life.

Raj:- please save my daughter, doctor. Sha is my first child and i can't see her in pain.

Ruhaan:- Dad let me see her.

Raj:- noo you don't have any rights on her.

Ruhaan:- I did wrong but I swear I didn't cheat on her.

Avni:- you made another lady pregnant and you are saying that you didn't cheat on my princess.

Ruhaan:- Mom, just let me meet her once I promise I'll handle her. I promise I'll make her normal, only me and the baby can heal her. Please Mom let me meet her once. I'll die without her. She is my first and last love mom.

Avni looked at Raj who was reading to kill him.

Avni:- you can meet her but please don't trigger her. She may commit suicide.

Ruhaan:- I can't see her in pain. I'll die if something happens to her.

He went inside her ward and found her sleeping like an innocent child. Her eyes are closed but he can see dark circles under eyes. Her face was pale. And many wires were attached to her soft skin; he couldn't even count how many Needles were attached to her skin.

Ruhaan:- I thought I'd give you a surprise but I ruined everything. I never wanted to hide anything but I also didn't want you to give you any hope, Love.

Nirva slowly opened her eyes and looked at him with her teary eyes.

Ruhaan:- wifea don't say anything, let me speak first. You really think your Ruh can hurt you?

Nirva just stared at his facial features.

Ruhaan:- baby that is my biological child but why the heck have you never asked me anything? You just hide everything?
When that day you met with an accident the doctor asked me to sign for your operation he told me that he will remove your uterus and i agreed but as per my wish he took your eggs and froze them. He told me that I can go with surrogacy in future using these eggs.

Ruhaan:- honestly i wasn't sure about surrogacy cause we just can't trust any random lady with our child right? So I waited for quite a long time. She is seven months pregnant but it took me one and half years to find the perfect person for our baby. When I met Trisha I found her in pain. She lost her family and her financial condition wasn't good. She was my employee so I agreed to help her in order to keep our baby in her womb. She was pregnant before too so there weren't any complications. When the doctor checked her body, the doctor told me she can hold our baby. And she was pregnant with our child so I used to help her. When you first saw us in a cafe that time she met me by coincidence. I never called her to meet me. I never met her after that in any public place but I used to go with her to the hospital just to check on our baby's condition.

Nirva:- why did you never say anything about this?

Ruhaan:- you already looked depressed for not having a baby. We lost our baby when you were six months pregnant so I thought not to say anything until the delivery because what if anything happens again like this and you again lose your hope. This baby is our last hope.

Nirva:- have you ever touched her?

Ruhaan:- never. I didn't even hold her hand. Whenever she mentioned that she can feel the baby kicking her, I badly wanted to feel my baby but I never touched her tummy because I can't touch anyone apart from you.

Nirva:- are we really going to have our own baby? I lost my hope on our baby.

Ruhaan:- I know but this time I promise I'll protect our baby.

Nirva:- I want to meet that lady.

Ruhaan:- not now you need rest and Love. How can you hurt yourself like this huh? Are you stupid what if anything happens to you? You didn't think once about your husband and your baby.

Nirva:- I'm sorry but I can't help it. By the way, Ruhaan, I don't want to meet that lady because even though I know she is carrying my child, I still feel jealous seeing the baby bump. I just can't see pregnant women cause I miss our baby. Kriva was right. I was the reason for all this mess.

Ruhaan:- no sweetie you're not wrong. It was an accident and Kriva didn't say anything seriously, she was just scared.

Nirva:- but due to my stupidity they went away from everyone. Anhay will never forgive me.

Ruhaan:- they will understand your pain.

Nirva nodded and whispered i just hope so. I'll do anything they will ask . when they will forgive me only that time I'll be guilt free.

Nirva:- Ruh what if that lady refused to give us our child?

Ruhaan:- I already thought of the consequences so I made her sign a contract. She can only stay with the baby till her delivery. After delivery the baby will be ours she can't steal our baby from us.

Nirva nodded and closed her eyes. He kissed her forehead and went outside and told everyone everything.

Raj:- I'm sorry son.

Ruhaan:- no dad you were just possessive for your daughter.

Raj:- I'm lucky that my four kids made me proud every time.

Ruhaan nodded and his phone ranged and it was Trisha.

Ruhaan:- Yes Trisha.

O/p:- sir this is not Trisha, she met with an accident and we helped her to reach the hospital. It's xyz hospital. Please come and see her.

The phone fell from Ruhaan's hand. And he looked shocked.

Raj:- what's wrong?

Ruhaan:- that lady who was the surrogate mother of our child got into an accident. She is in this hospital only.

Raj:- let's go there.

Ruhaan and Raj went to meet Trisha.

Avni:- I don't know about that lady but please god keep both of them safe. I may sound selfish but my daughter is already in pain. Only this little baby can heal her. Please, I don't want anything to happen to her baby.

On another side:-

Ruhaan:- How is the baby and Trisha?

Nurse:- The doctor delivered the baby and we are trying to save the mother but yes the baby and mother both are critical.

On the other hand, Avni told everything to Anhay and he felt bad for his sister as well.

Kriva:- Anny everything will be alright.

Anhay:- baby you take rest it's not good for you to take stress in pregnancy.

Kriva nodded and he went outside and started roaming here and there in tension.

Kriva:- I just hope everything goes well. The baby arrived at 7 months and the premature baby needs lots of care. I just hope this baby survives this time.

At hospital:-

After a few minutes the doctor came outside with disappointment.

Doctor:- I'm sorry we couldn't save your....

Despite of fewer votes I'm updating and right now I'm not in the right mindset so I'm not going to say anything enjoy this part guys I'll see you in the next update.

TBC.....