part 29

He made her sit on his lap and she placed her head on his chest and he caressed her back in order to stop her from trembling.

Anhay:- who the fuck made you cry? Tell me his/her name and I'll take care of everything.

Kriva took a notepad and wrote, it's not me but it's you. They're talking rubbish about you.

Anhay:- kiddo ignores them okay.

Kriva immediately wrote something.

"Anny what is the meaning of MISTRESS".

Anhay:- who said this to you?

Kriva:- (in notepad) they said I'm your mistress. I'm not crying because they are speaking rubbish about me cause i don't even know what that means but they think that you are cheating on your wife and they said i must have forced you on the bed.

Anhay gritted his teeth in anger but then his eyes fell on his wife he smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

Anhay:- I'll take care of it you please don't take stress.

Kriva again wrote something and gave it to Anhay.

Anhay:- (reading ) am i your mistress Anhay? And why will I force you on the bed?

He looked at Kriva and hugged her tightly. Tear rolled down from his eyes but he wiped it before she notice.

Anhay:- bubble that's a bad word never utter this word for yourself again okay? And my baby is so innocent she can never force anyone hmm? My baby is just like a fairy.

He took her in his secret room and made her lay down on bed. He stroked her hair and she slept after getting tired of crying.

He smiled seeing her small pout and and called his p.a.

Anhay:- call everyone in the hall in 20 minutes i want to announce something. and send me CCTV footage of floor number 17th.

Riya:- sure sir.

He checked entire footage and also checked footage of outside of his cabin door.

In the hall.

Anhay:-  Hello guys I'm so proud of you for getting interfere in someone's privacy.  My workers are not interested in doing work but they are showing their interest in gossips.

Evryone gulped their saliva and looked down making him more mad.

Anhay:- who gave you permission to insult her? Ms. Mehra you got to know about my wife and you spread fake rumours just because you are jealous of her, disgusting.

Leena:- sir what are you saying?

Anhay:- oh shut up. I checked the CCTV footage and found that you were listening everything. You are the one who told your friend Lara about this and she being psycho spread that rumours. Let me clear everything, Kriva is not an employee she is your Boss cause she is Mrs. Kriva Anhay sharma. my wife and daughter of Sunil Kashyap.

They widened their eyes hearing the truth.

Anhay:-  after marriage i wasn't that strict so you guys started to think I'm changed right from the past few weeks you guys are enjoying alot let me fire 4-5 people so you guys will be serious on your work. Those who did wrong will get their resignation letter soon. Go and do your work.

He entered in his room where she was sleeping but he started rubbing his palm being nervous.

Anhay:- sorry for revealing everything love that to without your permission but i can't help it.

He kissed her soft cheeks and she woke up feeling his touch.

Anhay:- umm Kiv i want to confess something, i revealed our relationship in anger.