part 38

Her parents were worried for her and they know Kriva will take her revenge by ignoring them.

At night:-

Nidhi:- princess please eat something don't stay mad at us we are sorry.

Kriva didn't utter anything and looked at the other side, making them sigh.

Nidhi:- fine I'll go but please eat something.

Kriva looked at her plushie and said to her toy, cooky please tell them I'm not hungry. I won't eat this so they can take this plate with them. Anyway they didn't think yesterday that I had my food or not.

Nidhi:- I'm sorry bacha. Look at me, my princess.

She closed her eyes and lay down on the bed.

Sunil:- princess don't sleep on an empty stomach.

She didn't respond so they went outside and dialled Anhay's number.

Nidhi:- please make her eat something she is not anything.

Anhay:- I'll be there in 5 minutes.

He went inside her room with a food tray and sat beside her.

Kriva:- Bubba no I'm not hungry.

Anhay:- what the hell Kiv. I don't want you to starve yourself.

Kriva:- no no see this plate i already had my dinner secretly it's just i want them to feel guilty for scolding me.

He looked at her shockingly; he never knew his wife was this much dramatic.

Anhay:- baby forgive them i know they hurt you but bubble they were worried for you right? My baby is a good girl right? She understands everything so go and forgive them.

Kriva:- but my revenge?

Anhay:- love they are hungry They are thitnking their daughter is hungry stay mad at them it's your choice but don't make them starve princess.

She pouted and slowly went towards the door and opened the door letting her parents in.

Sunil:- I'm sorry princess.

Nidhi:- yes baby we are sorry please forgive us.

Kriva:- I'm sorry for troubling you guys come with me.

She dragged them towards her bed and made them sit.

She took a plate from Anhay and started feeding them, making Anhay smile.

Sunil:- my fairy won't you eat?

Kriva looked at Anhay and he shook his head and said, she had her dinner uncle you just ate. I'll ask the waiter to send more food.

Kriva nodded and started feeding her parents. Anhay took their pictures secretly and looked at Kriva and kissed her forehead.

Anhay:- I'll take my leave guys and yeah the waiter will be here any moment.

They nodded and he went from there.

After feeding them she hugged them tightly.

Nidhi:- princess..

Kriva:- I know everything Mumma Anhay told me.

Nidhi:- oh.

Sunil:- today we will sleep here with our princess.

Kriva:- okay but I don't want to sleep this early Papa. Let's talk okay.

Her parents nodded and she placed her head on Nidhi's lap.