part 11

Avni:- baby are you hungry?

Raj:- come on avni he is mature now stop calling him baby.

Anhay:- you are just jealous of me dad. And Mom I'm not hungry Nidhi aunty fed me.

Avni:- oh okay then go in your room I'll come there and massage your head and no need to overwork little boy.

Anhay:- ok ok Mom.

Next morning:-

Anhay came to his office and found Kriva sitting in his cabin.

Anhay:- what's wrong with you little devil why are you here?

Kriva:- my scooty?

Anhay:- they completed their work here is your key your scooty is fine now but sorry they can't make your scooty new.

Kriva:- you know my favourite idol never disrespected someone's thing .

Anhay:- ahh you and Korean boys by the way i have someone here who is Korean.

Kriva:- really is he handsome? Is he single?

Anhay:- It's she not he.

Kriva:- ahh is she beautiful? I don't care I'm cute.

Anhay:- Yes she is really pretty and she is cute and she is more beautiful and cuter than you.

Kriva:- who is that witch? Why is she cuter than me?

Anhay:- are you seriously jealous of her? She is like your mother's age.

Kriva:- really? Where is she? I have never seen her before.

Anhay:- yes she was on leave and she is the one who handles the canteen.

Kriva:- really then I'll meet her.

Anhay:- okay but you have bad news I'm not going anywhere.

Kriva:- oh my bad luck. it's alright cause i have to deal with you in the office only.

Before she left the cabin she looked at Anhay and said, you are the best boss Anhay don't leave your employees for stupid people who can't handle their own company.

He smiled and started working on his laptop.

At another side Kriva went towards the cantin just to meet that cantin chef.

Kriva:- annyeonghaseyo (hello)

Lady:- annyeonghaseyo how do you know Hangul?

Kriva:- it's my favourite country that's why.

Lady:- are you new here?

Kriva:- yes I'm the new intern. By the way you're looking so pretty. What is your name?

Lady:- thank you kiddo. My name is Min Sarang.

Kriva:- sarang means love wow really pretty name.

Lady:- thank you kid now tell me what you want to order.

Kriva:- Boba coffee.

Lady:- you already decided that you want Boba coffee okay I'll prepare for you, sit here first I'll prepare Anhay's ice americano

Kriva:- oh so he likes bitter coffee just like his tongue but why are you calling him by his name?

Lady:- cause he is like a son for me i have no child so i take care of like my own child.

Kriva:- oh still he doesn't know anything about Korea

Lady:- he knows everything about my kid. He used to call me ajumma(aunty) but after finding that i have no kid he calls me eomma(mother)