part 16

Anhay came down for lunch and found Kriva was standing while his parents were making her understand to eat the food.

Anhay:- what is happening here?

Kriva:- aapne nai khaya to me kaise?
(If you haven't eaten then how can I?)

Anhay:- now I'm here so please sit.

Kriva:- na na na me aapke sath kaise beth sakti hu me niche bethungi.( No No No How can I sit with you? I will sit down)

Anhay:- I'm sorry you are the best the way you are now please forgive me and eat something i agree i lost against you.

Kriva:- finally i don't have to pretend this.

Everyone started but she didn't touch the food and after seeing Anhay took the morsel she decided to eat.

Anhay:- i already apologised then why are you still doing this drama?

Kriva:- no actually i have seen Mumma doing this for papa that's why i thought to follow them cause i wanted to behave just like my Mumma see even mom did the same.

Avni:- it's okay Anny if she wants to do this don't stop her.

Anhay:- you sure?

Kriva:- I'm not eating after you finish I'm just waiting for you to eat at least one morsel first.

Raj:- and what if he will be late?

Kriva:- i assure you I'll eat that time.

Anhay:- then it's fine.

Soon they finished their food and Ruhaan came there.

Raj:- woah my son in law is here or brother of Kriva?

Ruhaan:- I'm here as her brother, dad. As per ritual I'm taking her home for today.

Avni:- Okay and tomorrow Anhay will pick her up.

Kriva:- okay mom I'm taking my plushie with me.

Avni:- wait take these sweets to as you are first time visiting your parental house after marriage.

She nodded and went inside her room and Anhay followed her.

Kriva:- you need something?

Anhay:- take care and tell Mumma that i missed her a lot.

Kriva:- i won't cause you to start making her in  your side.

She twisted her lips and ran downstairs like a ball.

Anhay:- a new nickname for you, energy ball.

She went home with Ruhaan and hugged her mother.

Kriva:- Mumma see mom gave you these sweets.

Nidhi:- did my baby miss me?

Kriva:-  to be honest I'm sorry mumma but i didn't get time to even think about anything else.

Nidhi:- how is everyone treating you there princess?

Kriva:- they are giving me the best treatment mumma, yesterday mom fed me by her hands. Dad is already on my side Nirva bhabhi helped me in packing everyone is so nice.

Nidhi:- and Anhay?

Kriva:- it's alright Mumma he is not the best but he Okay Okay type he cooked food with me as per first rasoi.

Nidhi:- god on the first day you made him work Kriva?

Kriva:- and he said to tell you that he is missing you.

Nidhi:- aww I'm missing him too.

Kriva:- ahh i can't digest this much love bye I'm going in papa's study room and yes daughter came home so prepare good food.