part 48

Doctor :- I'm sorry We couldn't save your wife. She may survive for a few minutes. You can go and meet her and your child is premature so we put him in an incubator. The NICU will take care of your baby. We will monitor your child's progress and will inform you.

Ruhaan:- okay doctor but she is not my wife she is the surrogate mother of Nirva and my baby.

Doctor:- I'm sorry sir. you can meet her and at the end it's your decision to do whatever you want after her death.

Ruhaan nodded and went inside and he met Trisha.

Trisha:- I may not survive after a few minutes.

Ruhaan:- I'm sorry I couldn't save you.

Trisha:- i always wanted to die being married but i turned into a widow will you fulfil my wish? Please fill my hairline. Consider this as my last wish.

Ruhaan:- I'm sorry but I love my wife. I know you are asking for me to complete your last wish but I can't . I can't hurt her to fulfil your wish if you want, i can arrange a guy for you.

Trisha:- no i don't want anyone. I'm sorry for asking something like this. I realised I married David after going against my family because I loved him. My only family left me with my daughter. Now i want to bury myself beside him. I'll be happy to die as his lover.

Soon she closed her eyes and Ruhaan told the staff to help him. Raj decided to stay with Ruhaan.

Ruhaan:- her husband was Cristian and she mentioned that she wants to bury herself near her husband and daughter.

Raj:- we will respect her decision.

They did her last rites and went to the hospital.

In London:-

Kriva:- Anny, I want chocolate.

Anhay:- no Muffin you won't get chocolate. You finished the whole bar in the morning only.

She made a pout and he kissed her pout and caressed her hair.

Anhay:- Love, stop making sad faces. I'm not going to melt.

Kriva:- Anhay I'm scared of delivery pain. What will I do?

Anhay:- don't worry everything will be fine okay.

Kriva:- any news from India?

Anhay:- mother died but the baby survived. The only problem is that the baby is premature.

Kriva:- I just hope he comes out of the NICU as soon as possible.

Anhay:- I hope so. He is Nirva's last hope to become a mother.

Kriva:- I'm hungry Anny.

Anhay:- Okay let me ask Cook to prepare something healthy. You are banned from eating Junk food for at least 3 days.

On the other side Nirva got the news of her baby being in the NICU making her panic. She requested her doctor to let her meet her baby at least once.

After pleading for a few minutes the doctor agreed to show Nirva her baby.

She looked at her baby who was peacefully sleeping in a glass incubator and she touched the glass. She was staring at her small baby and suddenly he opened his eyes. Tears started rolling from her eyes and that baby turned his face towards her mother and again closed his eyes.

Nurse:- ma'am please now go from here.

Nirva gave a flying kiss to her baby and rushed outside. She met Ruhaan and hugged him tightly and started sobbing.