part 14

After packing her stuff they put everything in the car and Nidhi hugged Kriva.

Sunil:- i know they will take care of you princess but if Anhay does anything call me on the spot okay?

Nidhi:- come on my Anhay is a good boy.

Kriva:- I'm leaving this house and you are still praising him.

Nidhi:- cause i know my daughter is in safe hands.

She started sobbing and Nidhi kissed her forehead.

Nirva:- aunty let's complete the ritual of bidai.

Nidhi nodded and Mrs. Ahuja came with a plate of rice.

Kriva throws rice grains from the back of her head towards the house she's leaving. Her mother collected rice grains in her saree pallu.

She started sobbing in mother's arms.

Sunil hugged her and kissed her forehead.
Kriva kissed his cheek and whispered I'm leaving but don't forget your princess.

Sunil:- never.

Anhay has her hand and she holds his hand and sits on the passenger seat.

He looked at Sunil and whispered don't worry Papa she is my responsibility from now I'll make sure she won't cry because of me.

Sunil:- thank you for everything.

Anhay:- don't say thanks you are like my father.

He went inside the car and drove to his house. She came out and Anhay looked at her as she was staring at the house only.

 She came out and Anhay looked at her as she was staring at the house only

Anhay:- i know the decoration is beautiful but let's go now Kriva.

Kriva:- fairy lights are looking so pretty.

Anhay:- okay okay I got it you enjoyed the decoration now let's go inside.

They went towards his house where his parents were there to welcome their daughter in law.

Avni did Aarti of the newly married couple.

Avni:- doll first push kalash filled with your right toe to make your entry into the house.
Then put your legs in alta.

This ceremony signifies that the family of the groom has not only welcomed the bride into their house but has also accepted her as one of the integral members of their family.