part 33

Anhay went down stairs and looked at Kriva making a sad face but Ruhaan took her with him.

At night:-

He was walking here and there being restless as he wanted to stay close to Kriva.

Anhay:- Anhay you idiot think something so you can stay around her. Ahh I miss her doe eyes. I miss her soft cheeks, her melodious voice, her cuddling her every single thing.

He thought something and took his car keys.

Avni:- Anny are you going somewhere?

Anhay:- umm yes I'm going to the office . I need one file to stay awake. I'll work the whole night there. I'll be here in the morning bye.

He kissed her forehead and rushed outside.

Avni:- my baby is so workaholic.

(Author's pov:- ask us aunty he is making you a fool. He is not going office)

He went toward Kashyap's house but parked his car a little distance. Then he went towards in Kashyap's garden and placed a wooden ladder near kriva's room balcony. He reached at her balcony but found the door locked making him frustrated and he started knocking the door.

Kriva heard the knocking sound and she got scared so she immediately took her flower vase and opened the door.  She was ready to attack but Anhay held her hands tightly and pinned her to the wall . She widened her eyes and gulped her saliva seeing her hot husband was dangerously close to her.

She looked at his lips and gulped hard.

Anhay:- I see my baby is being a pervert nowadays.

She realised her act and tried to push him keyword tried cause he is not a weak guy he is freaking Gym going handsome hunk who didn't even move a little.

Anhay:- what are you doing bubble?

He put the vase down and picked her up in bridal style.

She looked at him and he threw her on bad but carefully.

She looked at him and he came towards her, almost hovering above her.

Kriva:- an..anny..

Anhay:- you deserve punishment for not obeying your husband and leaving him alone.

Kriva:- what punishment?

Anhay just smirked and started tickling her, making her laugh.

Kriva:- ann..y s..stop ahhh I'm sorry.

He stopped and wiped her tears and kissed her eyes.

Anhay:- I just wanted to see your beautiful laughter.

Kriva:- I love you.

Anhay:- I love you more than anything.

He attached his lips to her's and she started responding back.

After making her breathless he kissed her forehead and laid beside her.

Anhay:- Love how long I'll stay away from you?

Kriva:- Anny let our parents do everything according to their wish. We will wait till pandit ji finds the date.

Anhay:- what if he will tell us to get married after a year?

Kriva:- then we have to follow  the process.

Anhay:- nooo baby i can't stay without you please. I'll do something.

Kriva:- what are you going to do?

Anhay:- let's keep this as suspense.

Kriva:- ahh okay.