Chapter I

𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗

Nillia pov:

The front door closed with a loud thud. I could not be thankful enough that my parents decided to purchase a house alongside a forest, 93 years ago, where not a single person was settled. It almost feels like they knew that one day I would have to hide here.

I walked down the stairs, stepping into the dim sunlight, that had my skin sparkle only the slightest bit. That often troubled others of my kind, but I didn't mind. I had always thought of it as an remarkably beautiful thing. If it weren't against the law, then I wouldn't bother to hide it.

But that's what I always seemed to be doing, hiding. The very day I turned, I was given the ability to remove myself from everyone's sight, at any time I wanted. Nevertheless, I still had the standard vampire things such as - randomly starting to sparkle every time the sun finds you, or the different eye colors, as the coldness of the skin.

Everything I can't conceal myself, is hidden for me. Aro with his extraordinary ability for example, could not ever in his entire immortal existence, figure out that I am one of his kind.

My gift has never come to use though. I hardly came to face with any other vampires in my past, I was always alone.

Although, there was a certain immortal I was with before. She happened to be in belonging of beautiful red hair and a smile that would make me fall in love with her each time she flashed it at me. She was the one who made me an immortal and saved me from those who put me in harm.

Flashback 1933

It was rainy like every other night in Forks. Yet this felt terribly different. The sky was pitch black and the streets were quiet. I don't mind quiet, but this is negatively quiet. I strolled through the empty streets after I've decided to go for fresh air, a fight with my parents always making me be in need of some time alone. My ice cold hands were placed inside the thin fabric of my jacket, as I continued walking further away from home.

My head snapped around in an instant when I made out the noise of faint footsteps behind me. Someone was following me. I buried my hands deeper into my pockets, collecting the little warmth they held, while I started picking up my pace. My lips trembled from both, the coldness and my fear, even when I managed to get away from whatever was after me by going in different directions. Yet eventually that didn't provide me with safety, when I had the dead end standing right before my very eyes.

I could sense their presence and their wicked grin all at once, when I heard the steps coming near me. Frozen in my spot, I was unable to move, when I suddenly felt their arms wrapping around my body, pulling me close. "Don't even try to fight it" And that was exactly what I wouldn't even dare to do. After all, I was just a fragile human.

Within a blink of an eye the male's hands were under my shirt, suffocating my well being. "Please stop" I whimpered, but that was just instinct. I knew that nothing would stop him from what he's doing to me right now.

"Be quiet" His hand slapped against my cheek forcefully, causing me to cry out in pain, only for me to get hit a second time.

I nodded swiftly, obeying him while tears burned in the corner of my eye, I could never let him see them. His dick slammed inside me, having him grin when all I just made was a sound of suffer and sadness. "I knew you would like it" He grunted as he kept on raping me.

"You fucking son of a bitch" I gritted through my teeth, despite the fear I had for this man. He stopped. His dick pulled out of me and his hand left my now bruised throat. My body shivered from the cold and the panic I was going through.

Anger was written all over his face when he changed his spot from my rapist, to my murderer. The man shoved me to the ground, spitting down on me, alongside with a kick in my waist. I cried out in pain when his fist hit my stomach. And again. And again. And again, until I laid there, beaten up and bleeding on the cold, dirty ground.

I sobbed, up until to the point he was finally finished beating my body up. His chuckles were low and my tears were gone. My eyes began falling, the last thing I saw being a flash of red before them. Then screams.

And only when I thought that was it for me, did I feel the most dreadful, horrifying, unbearable pain, I ever felt in my whole 18 years of living.

-

It was over, and the once so torturing pain was now long gone. If I'm alive, then I will never understand how I managed to endure this kind of agony.

My head was still throbbing from the previous event, so that means I must be alive then. "Love?" Okay yes, I most definitely was alive. But I couldn't assign the voice to someone I was familiar with, which in all honesty scared me a whole bit.

"Love, are you awake?" I slowly opened my eyes, my nose scrunching up at how hard my head pained.

My eyes wandered around the plain room, lastly stopping at the door, where they were met with a beautiful woman who was now towering above me. The same red hair. "Yeah, I guess so. Am I dead?" I rubbed my head while she helped me to sit up, her hand brushing over my forehead as she smiled down at me.

"No honey, you're not dea- well technically you are" She chuckled, before her voice switched to a serious tone, noticing that my fright didn't seem to leave me alone.

"You're a vampire"

Flashback ends

One thing I hated about being a vampire, we can't cry. Never. And I just wish that for one time at least, I could cry out all this pain that I've been carrying with me over the decades.

She promised me that I will never have to be alone again, that she will spend eternity with me.

But looking at it now, all I had left from her was a dark red ruby necklace that she had given to me on the day she had given her promise. And now she was gone. Running through the world with her true mate. I am happy for her,

But I love her so much, Victoria

———————————
UHH I LOVE HER SM.

Btw, everything that is written about Victoria in this story, is about the first casted, Rachelle

Word count: 1158