Chapter IX

𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚍

Nillia pov:

"I'm scared, they'll hate me now" I looked at Alice who smiled at me. We were walking back to her house, our hands intertwined for my comfort. "No they won't, they will understand" I gripped onto her hand for dear life as we made our way in and joined her family.

Bella had now left with Edward, which I'm quite frankly very happy about, as for now I can't find myself having the strength to face her. Plus I'm scared of Edward.

Each family member was gathered in the living room, exchanging concerned looks with one another. Once we appeared in their vision, Esme wasted no time to wrap her arms around me. "I know what you wanna say, but it's fine darling, we all have our difficulties" She whispered as I buried my head in the crook of her neck.

Oh how I missed that kind of motherly love.

"We don't blame you" Carlisle spoke in a gentle tone, coming to rest his hand on my shoulder. "How can you not?" My voice almost broke. Either way, it barely was above a whisper and if I was human, I would doubtlessly be chocking on my sobs right now.

"They don't blame me either, things like that happen, it's not your fault. Like Rosalie said, it's dangerous but we can do it" All of us were looking at Jasper in a bit of a shock, nevertheless everyone had warm smiles on their faces, knowing how hard Jasper was struggling sometimes.

"Uhm, I don't remember saying the last part, I still don't want the human here" Rosalie cleared, crossing her arms. "I didn't quote you Rose" Jasper smirked when his sister scoffed in annoyance.

"Look, I told you they don't hate you" Alice nudged my elbow. "I could never hate my future sister" Emmett picked me up and swirled me around.

"She will never be a part of this family"

Everyone's head turned to were the voice was coming from. "You are not welcomed here" Edward's eyes stared into mine. "What the hell is wrong with you" The blonde snapped, looking at her mannerless brother in disgust.

"SHE ALMOST KILLED BELLA" He yelled. I took a few steps back since I'd rather be not the first in line he could jump at.

"But she's still my mate so you don't get to decide if she will be part of the family or not Edward. And she will be" Alice's anger raised within her words. Stepping closer to her brother as he did the same.

"She's a danger to us" The brunette scoffed. "Edward that's enough. She is not a danger to us, she just needs a little help to control her thirst, that's all" Edward peered at his father figure. "And until then she just keeps trying to suck the life out of Bella or what?"