chapter -3

Arjun Suriyakant Rawte pov :-

2 hours ago

"I WANT HER HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO..."
"AND ONE MORE THING....I DON'T WANNA SEE ANY SCRATCHES ON HER...IF I THEN.. TODAY IS YOUR LAST DAY TO ENJOY ALL OF YOUR BODY PARTS.."

I glared at them and they all said 'yes boss' and went for their work....

It felt like years to wait for her...Then I got a call from my men and said that they are on the way..

After half an hour I was informed that she is here...I couldn't wait more...I rushed to her..

As soon as I came to the ground floor I saw her falling on the floor...
I quickly approached and held her by her waist..She is so soft...so delicate..
She shrieked under my touch...I love it when she responds to my touch...Then I helped her to stand...She stepped back a little... then I opened her blindfold...

"ARE YOU OKAY?.."
I asked her...I felt her frozen...I know she recognised me without opening her eyes...

I stood in front of her...
Suddenly she started shivering...I calmly asked her again..
"ARE YOU OKAY?..."
She didn't answer me...

I got frustrated and pulled her towards me by her waist...A yelp escaped from her mouth and she grabbed my leather jacket...
I can feel her loud abnormal heartbeat against my body...

"OPEN YOUR EYES.."
I demand but denied my demand...

"DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE.."
I warn her being angry...She shivered but she still didn't open her eyes...

"OPEN YOUR EYES DAMN IT..."
I couldn't control anymore and shouted at her..

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me with her big doe size eyes...It turned me cool and I asked again..

"ARE YOU OKAY,WIFEY?.."

Author note----
How it's going dear readers??