Chapter-20

The curtains of the balcony were swinging rhythmically with wind...Janvi was sleeping peacefully on the bed...The rays of the sunlight fell on Janvi's face as the curtains were swinging...
Janvi opened her eyes slowly and got up...Then she sat leaning on the hardboard of the bed...It took some time to collect herself....Then she remembered about yesterday's accident...She could have died if Arjun didn't come in time...
The name of Arjun made her realize something...She instantly looked aside and found it totally empty...

She smiled unknowingly thinking about last night...The way Arjun cares for her no one did that way ever....Manshi Di and Sneha did a lot but Arjun is exceptional...

When she was shivering with the cold he hugged her to give her warmth and tried to stop her trembling....
Her temperature rose in the middle of the night.. Arjun wiped her body with cold water and put one small wet cloth on her forehead...He did that until her temperature got down...Then she fell asleep slowly...

"YOU WAKE UP?..."
Arjun asked while entering the bedroom from the washroom... Janvi looked at Arjun and their eyes met...She saw Arjun was only in his pants and his upper body was naked...Water dropping from his dumped hair...That means he just took a shower...Her eyes fall on his perfect abs which are...She stopped herself from staring at him..
She felt ashamed about her ogling and immediately looked down...
Arjun wore a t-shirt and comb his hair...

"HOW ARE YOU FEELING NOW..."
Arjun asked again and he moved to Janvi and sat infront of her....She was clutching the blanket over her body... Arjun touched her forehead and neck with his knuckles....Janvi shrieked under his touch...He feels so cold...

"TEMPERATURE IS LITTLE BIT HOT... NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT..."
Janvi didn't look up nor say anything...She was just looking down...

"GO FRESHEN UP....I WILL BRING THE BREAKFAST HERE..."
Janvi nodded her head... Arjun held Janvi's arm...Janvi looked at him questionably...

"LET ME HELP YOU TO REACH THE WASHROOM...I DON'T WANT YOU TO FALL DOWN BY GETTING DIZZY AND GET HURT..."

Arjun helped Janvi to get up from bed and lead her towards the washroom...Suddenly Janvi stopped at her track and looked at Arjun who was looking at her questionably....

"Ummmm...I need some clothes for change..."

"I WILL GET THEM FOR YOU..."
Janvi stopped Arjun in the middle of his sentence...

"No..no..no...You don't have to...I will do that..."

Arjun wanted to ask her what's the problem if he gets her clothes but he didn't ask and let her do whatever she wants...

Janvi went towards the cupboard and started to find a saree which would be comfortable...Then she took out a matching blouse and skirt...Then something stuck in her mind and she turned around and found Arjun who was observing her every move...

"WHAT??..."
Arjun asked Janvi who was looking a bit uncomfortable...

"N.. nothing..."
Janvi replied looking here and there...

"TAKE EVERYTHING THAT YOU NEEDED.... I'M GOING DOWNSTAIRS TO MAKE BREAKFAST... CHANGE FIRST..."
Janvi just nodded her head in yes...Arjun started to leave the room... Before leaving the room Arjun stopped at the door...

"I HAVE ARRANGED EVERY SINGLE THINGS OF YOURS BY MY OWN HANDS....THERE IS NOTHING I DIDN'T HAVE SEEN BEFORE YOU..."
Saying that Arjun left the room and also left red faced Janvi...

"He knew it... Didn't he?...Why did he have to understand everything?...Is he some kind of mind reader?...He looks so intensely as he could see the soul of mine..."
Janvi spoke in her mind...Then Janvi opened the drawer where her inners are organised accordingly in their pairs...

She felt so embarrassed thinking that they were organised by Arjun...She felt her ears were getting hot...
She took out matching inners and ran to the washroom...

Janvi took a quick shower and wore a blouse and skirt...She opened the door of the washroom a little bit and peeped out...When she found it empty she came out and hurriedly wore a saree...Her hand almost healed... Somehow she managed to wear saree and started whipping her hair....

She then sat on a stool that was in front of the dressing table....She then opened the drawers of the dressing table...There are many makeup products but she was never fond of makeup...She just applied kajal and some lip balm...She wore some bangles...
Her eyes fall on the vermilion box...She picked up the box and open it...How her life has been changed because of the vermilion!
One pinch of vermilion turned her world ups and downs...

Suddenly she shrieked when someone took the vermilion box from her hand...She turned around and lost her words....

Arjun took one pinch vermilion and put on Janvi's hair partition as he was marking her HIS...Janvi started to take heavy breaths...
He then moved her hairs to one side and pulled out the naptial chain which was under her saree and placed that on it's perfect place...

"NOW YOU'RE LOOKING LIKE MINE .."
Janvi missed her heartbeat listening to Arjun...She bit her lower lip and looked at Arjun who was smirking at her as he was satisfied by his doings...

"OUR FOODS ARE GETTING COLD...COME..."
Arjun held Janvi's wrist and pulled her with him and made her sit on the bed...He brought the food tray and kept in front of her....

"YOU NEED LIGHT FOOD NOW...HAVE THIS SOUP... IT'S HEALTHY AND NUTRITIOUS..."
Arjun made sandwiches for him and soup for Janvi...

"He is having tasty sandwiches and he made boring soup for me.."
A cute pout form on her face while thinking about the food...

"FINISH YOU SOUP FAST...YOU HAVE TO TAKE MEDICINE ALSO..."
Arjun spoke noticing Janvi's pout and he knows what she was thinking...

Janvi finished the soup it was not that bad as it was looking...She placed the empty bowl on the tray....

"GOOD... MEDICINE IS IN THE SIDE TABLE, SECOND DRAWER..."
Arjun took the tray and left the room...

Janvi doesn't want to have medicine but Also doesn't want to make Arjun angry....
She lazily stretch her hand to reach the side table and opened the drawer....She started to search in the drawer without looking...

Suddenly, her hand came to the contact with something hard and cold...
She came to the drawer and look into it...Her eyes became wide and her hand started to tremble...She jerked her hand out of the drawer as that thing burned her hand...She couldn't blink her eyes and felt her throat dry...

__________

Keep voting and commenting guys...your votes encourage me to write more...

Thanks for all the love and support...It means a lot 💙...