Chapter-5

Arjun pov--

Janvi gave me the "Are you joking" type look..

"LET'S HAVE LUNCH FIRST...YOU MUST BE VERY HUNGRY.."
I suggest her..

"I want to go home.."
Janvi asked me in demanding tune..

"YOU WILL... BEFORE THAT LET'S HAVE LUNCH.. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO EAT?"

"Why don't you understand?...I just want to go home..."
Janvi shouted and then looked at me...
I glared at her...My glare made her frightened..

"DON'T YOU EVER DARE TO SHOUT ON ME..."
I warned her dangerously...

"Paa..paa.neerrr...makh..ni.."
She shattered...
I lift my left eye brow as questioning her what?

"Paneer maa..makhni that I want for lunch.."

Janvi replied looking down...She is playing with her dupatta... Whenever she is tensed or nervous she plays with her dupatta or twists her fingers...
This girl is very easy to read... Every time she amused me...

My man brought her paneer makhni then I asked her to eat...she eats very little...baby eats more than her...

"FINISH YOUR FOOD..."
She looked at me pleadingly...

"I....i...i can't.."

"I DON'T LIKE WASTING..."
I warn her by my look...She started eating again..she took plenty of time...She looked at me hopefully after finishing her meal...

"GOOD...NOW SIGN THESE PAPERS..."

"W... what a....r..e .."
She started to asked but I made her stop..

"SIGN THESE DAMN PAPERS AND THEN YOU CAN LEAVE..."
I spoked loudly making her shiverd...I offered her pen and she took it with her trembling hand and signed...she didn't even try to read the papers...she was so scared..

"NOW YOU CAN LEAVE...MY MEN WILL ESCORT YOU TO YOUR HOUSE..."

"N..n..n..oo ..I will go by myself...you don't have to..."
She stopped by my look and didn't try to speak further...

"I DIDN'T ASK YOU WHAT TO DO... I'M TELLING YOU..."
"AND WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR PHONE?"
I looked at her and she is looking at the floor... Maybe she liked the design of the tiles so much...

"It......s... it's not working..."

"FROM WHEN?.."
I asked her...I tried to contact her from last 4/5 days via call,sms...I couldn't

"From laa..aa..ss..ttt w...e..e..k.."

"YOU DIDN'T REPAIR IT OR BUY A NEW ONE?"

She replied nodding her head in negative..

Even if she is serious or not...her phone isn't working that too for one week and she didn't repair it or buy a new one...

Then I called Musa and ordered him to drop Janvi at her house...
Musa is my Right hand...he is always loyal to me..
After 5min Musa knocked at my cabin door..I told him to come in..

"HE WILL DROP YOU....GO WITH HIM.."
I told her coldly as I don't want any further discussion about it...

She went with him... then I collect the papers that janvi signed and kept them securely...
The game will begin soon...

Author pov--

Musa dropped Janvi at her house....Then he informed Arjun about her... Arjun asked him to complete his others pending work...

At Janvi's house--

Janvi entered her house scaredly because it was quite late as she always come house by afternoon...Now it's evening...She has plenty of work to do..If it was not done in time there will be tornado... Thinking about it Janvi feel shiver..

There was no one in hall...She quietly went upstairs to her room...Her room is small and it has no window...

She organised it simply with some plants and lights

She doesn't have a window but she has a pretty balcony which is her favourite spot in this house...she spends most of the time here...

After taking a bath Janvi came downstairs to the kitchen and started to make dinner

After taking a bath Janvi came downstairs to the kitchen and started to make dinner...She needs to do it fast as she has an assignment to complete...

After almost 2 hours her cooking was done...Then she set the dining table and went to her room to study...

Janvi's pov--

After completing my assignment I look at the clock and find it's already 11:30pm...I studied for half an hour...
Now I'm quite hungry...I don't want to meet with them that's why I'm not going downstairs...

Now I can't tolerate more...I went to downstairs and hopefully there was no one... Then I took a look at dinning table... Don't know what they left for me to eat...It was very little food for one but now I'm used to it... Little food is enough for my tummy to fill....
when Arjun ordered me to finish my food it was hard for me...After a long time I have it that much..
Most of the night I have to starve...They usually forget about my existence when it comes to my basic needs...

Well, they are my uncle,aunty and cousins... Aunty is my father's sister...
After my parents death I had to live with them because I have nowhere to go...They kept me here as their servant..

I'm grateful that they gave me shelter and food.. However it is,they are my family...

I left a big sigh and collected the dishes and went to kitchen to wash them...After that I went to my room and thought about the change of my life..
When sleep overtook me don't know...

----------
Do you guys liking it?