Chapter-10

Waking up early in the morning Arjun usually went for a jog....Then He spends an hour in his gym... It's his daily routine...He has to keep him fit and tight...

After having some breakfast he went to his office which is not involved with the underworld...For the world he is also a successful business...His involvement in the underworld is not secret but nobody has the courage to raise their voice and face his worth..

His name makes others frightened like hell...No one wants to cross the path of his...He is Known as Devil...Who stands against him,he burns them alive...He has no mercy for his enemies...

His patience level is very thin except about her...
He never dealt with anyone with this patiently and softly... Something about her keeps him calm and soft...
She seems so fragile...His harshness might break her...

Arjun had his meeting with his Economy department...They informed him that their company is earning lot profit from past couple of months...Now, their company became No. 1 most profitable business company in the country...

Arjun gave them all one month salary bonus and announced that he will throw a party for their achievement on the weekend...
Everyone got so happy..

Arjun asked them to get back to their work and ended the meeting...

Sir,today you have a lunch meeting with one of our foreign client...We have to leave within half an hour...
Arjun's PA remained him...

HMM....GET ALL THE PREPARATIONS DONE...I DON'T WANT ANY MISTAKES TO BE HAPPENED..
Arjun ordered his PA with his cold attitude...His PA understood the threating behind his order...

Ye..ss...sir.... You won't have any complaints...

Arjun dismissed him and started to go through the all documents that he need for the meeting..

Arjun left for the meeting on time...After half an hour later he reached at the restaurant where the meeting supposed to be held..

HELLO, MR. DENIAL...
Arjun greats his client and welcomed to the restaurant...

Hello Mr. Rawte... Nice to meet you personally...
They handshake with each other and Arjun took him inside where they support to have lunch and meeting...

LET'S HAVE LUNCH...THEN WE WILL DISCUSS ABOUT THE DEAL...
Arjun offered... Mr. Denial gladly accepted his offer...

Mr. Rawte I didn't find any option to reject your deal... It's highly profitable...I will be honoured to invest in your company...

GREAT THEN...IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM THEN LET'S FINALIZED THE DEAL..

Arjun passed him the document to sign....After that Arjun offered him a tour of the restaurant...They discuss other things...

Suddenly Arjun's eye caught up with an unexpected sight...He then asked his worker and instructed something...
Averting Arjun's gaze from there he escorts his guest to the gate as a gentleman and bids him...

Then he rode on his car and leave for his office...He has long day to go...

--------
Can you give me some more time? My friend will be there anytime...
Janvi asked politely to the water as he came to organise the table where she is seated now...

It's absolutely okay ma'am...You can seat here as long as you want...We don't have any problem...
The waiter speak too sweetly...Janvi thanked him...

Whaa..t are you doing?I didn't order anything...You have some misunderstanding...
Janvi looking shockingly...

It's for you ma'am...
The waiter kept a desert item on Janvi's table...