Chapter-14

Author note--

My book got 1k views...I have never thought that I would have that many viewers that too in a short period...

Thank you so much for giving your valuable time for my book...It means a lot to me..

Here is the update... Enjoy💙

--------------

Arjun was in the kitchen preparing plates for dinner...Janvi came downstairs after sometime...Something was bothering her...She is in deep thoughts...

Arjun observing her every action...He didn't say anything to her....He let her think...You can say "Overthink"

"COME HERE"
Arjun called Janvi from the kitchen...

Janvi looked at the direction from where Arjun called her... Taking slow steps she entered the kitchen...It was a mini wooden kitchen...It was mini but almost all the accessories were available like- micro oven, refrigerator, coffee machine....

"YOU CAN OBSERVE EVERYTHING LATER...NOW FIRST HAVE DINNER..."
"I CAN'T LET MY WIFE HUNGRY ANYMORE..."
Janvi looked at Arjun... Whenever he calls his wife,it feels so different....She was facing nonidentical emotions...

"WHO CAN GUARANTEE THAT SHE WILL NOT BEGIN TO EAT ME BECAUSE OF HER HUNGER..."
Arjun whispered but it was loud enough to hear for Janvi...

"What rubbish are you talking about?"
Janvi snapped at Arjun... Arjun looked at her blankly as he didn't say anything...

"NOTHING...TAKE THIS PLATE AND GO TO THE DRAWING ROOM...SIT THERE AND HAVE YOUR MEAL..."
Janvi looked at the plate and then looked at Arjun...

"WE DON'T HAVE SITTING PLACE HERE...GO AND SIT ON THE SOFA..."
Arjun spoke like he was explaining to some kids...Janvi didn't say anything and took the plate and went to the sofa...It has red sauce pasta...She wonders thinking that Arjun can cook also...

"You know how to cook also?.."
while sitting on the sofa Janvi asked Arjun not being able to hold her curiosity...

"I TOLD YOU....I KNOW MANY MORE THINGS THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE, WIFEY..."
Arjun answered with a blanked face...No emotions were displaying....How did he manage to do that?...

"STOP STARING AND EAT..."
Arjun sternly ordered Janvi...

"I'm..n..not.....and stop ordering like the boss..."
Janvi complained like a child being irritated by his bossy aroua...

"NOT LIKE BOSS...I'M THE BOSS..."
He started to eat...Janvi didn't feel like answering him back...she also began to eat...The pasta was delicious...As soon as she started to eat her stomach growled loudly....She didn't know that she was that hungry...

"THAT'S WHY I HAVE ASKED YOU TO HAVE DINNER EARLIER..."

Janvi looked at Arjun surprisingly...He knew that she was hungry...That's why he was  asking her to have dinner....How did he know?... Janvi thought in her mind and started to eat...

After finishing her dinner she went to the kitchen to wash the plate...As soon as she stands in front of the kitchen sink Arjun came from nowhere and snatched the plate from Janvi...

"You scared me..."
Janvi spoke taking deep breaths...

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?.."
Arjun asked angrily...Janvi looks at Arjun blankly as she didn't get him...

"I DON'T WANT YOU TO WORK WITH YOUR INJURED HAND..."

"It's not a biig deal.."
Janvi didn't know what to say... Does he care about her?