Chapter--13

Author note----

Very sorry guys for keeping you all wait...I thought to publish at least one chapter before my exams....
Suddenly I got sick and couldn't come up with the story...

Finally, here is the update....Enjoy my lovely readers🩵

Arjun's pov--

It was one of the most hectic days as usual...I have already told Musa to pick up Janvi from her college...I also ordered if she doesn't want to come then bring her forcefully...At this point I can't tolerate her tantrum...I told Musa to blindfold her as I don't want to give her any idea where I'm gonna take her...

When I got into the car she was asleep...Her eyes were blindfolded...She was clutching her bag to her chest as her life was depending on it... She was wearing a simple cotton salwar kameez...I have never seen her in a fancy dress except on the party day...Her look was not that heavy..
She is simple yet gorgeous...
Her head was resting on the car seat... I have the side view of her face and neck...I removed my gaze from her...

Her uncle said that she is very greedy and gold digger...But I have never felt like that... Maybe she is putting an innocent personality in front of me so that, she could achieve a big amount of property or money...
If she thought like that then I must say she is a fool...Because, she isn't gonna have any of my property but I will have her's...I need the power.. for that she has to pay...

When our car was riding on the mountain road it started to jump because of the unpolished surface of the muddy road....Suddenly, our car jumped violently which made Janvi unbalanced and she jerked towards the front seat and was about to hit her face...I immediately pulled her towards the car seat and held her by her shoulder...Then made her stable....My one hand was across her chest to the shoulder and another one was holding her by her waist...I hold her tightly against my body...

Janvi couldn't understand what was happening...
She panicked when she felt my hands on her and removed the blindfold from her eyes and turned around to look at me..

"FINALLY, YOUR WAKE UP....YOUR BEAUTY SLEEP GOT DISTURBED?"
I asked her...But Janvi was staring at me with her wide eyes and no words were coming from her throat...

"WE ARE ON MOUNTAIN ROUTE... THAT'S WHY CAR IS JUMPING LIKE KANGAROO...WE WILL REACH WITHIN SOMETIME..."
I spoke holding her more firmly but not painfully...She was unblinkingly staring at my face...

"YOU HAVE WHOLE NIGHT TO STARE AT ME, SWEETHEART..."
I smirked looking at my wife who was staring at me for a long time with her wide eyes...
I know that she was shocked to see me suddenly as she was asleep before..

"I....I...am noo...t... starring..."
Janvi replied averting her eyes from me...She was nervous..We were sitting very close...Her back was pressed against me...She smelt so good..

"SURE..."
I chuckled listening to Janvi's answer...

"WHY ARE YOU SCARED, SWEETHEART??"
I asked looking at Janvi...I can feel her increasing heart beat as my one hand was holding her across her chest to her arm...I can also feel her shivering body...

"Whee....ree... a..are you taking mee?"
Janvi asked about being afraid...I know that the whole situation is scaring her...

"COME AND SEE BY YOURSELF...WE HAVE REACHED..."
I freed Janvi from my hold and got outside of the car...I waited for her but she didn't come out..I asked her to get out of the car..

"Ar....are you gooo.... going to kill mee he...here?"
Janvi asked with her teary eyes...Is she dumb or what?...She is thinking I'm gonna kill her here...Why will I kill her when she is the golden egg laying hen?