Chapter-16

Thank you so much for your love and support...
Please keep supporting... I'm nothing without you guys💜

Author pov--

Janvi was sleeping in Arjun's arm....Her head was on Arjun's chest and wrapped her hand around Arjun's torso... Arjun's one hand was holding Janvi by her bare waist...Both are having their best sleep after years...

Suddenly, Arjun's phone started ringing...Arjun immediately received the call... Arjun doesn't want Janvi to wake up...

"HELLO.."
Arjun tried to keep his voice low as Janvi started to snuggle in his hold...

"I WILL CALL YOU BACK IN FEW MINUTES..."
Arjun cut the call and look at Janvi...She was sleeping peacefully hugging him...Janvi moved unknownly and snuggled more...She kept her in the crook of the neck of Arjun...Her soft lips touch the skin of Arjun's neck... Arjun freezes on his position...

Many girls tried to get close to him but he never allowed...He was never interested in relationships...If he wanted he could use girls like tissue papers....
But this girl is totally different from others....This girl is not just this girl she is his wife now...He let her come to close of him...He feels good being around her...
Before her,he never noticed any girl this closely...She is the most beautiful girl he had ever seen...Her beautiful doe eyes which screams innocence every time his gaze meets them....She has sharp nose...Her pulp pink lips...He stopped himself from thinking more...

He moved his gaze from her....His brain reminds him his motto of this marriage...
He tried to move from Janvi but she holds him more firmly....He removed her hand and then slowly put her head to the pillow....Then Arjun get himself down from the bed and went to the balcony and called back to the person who had called him before...
After the first ring that person received the call...

"DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPLANATION ABOUT LAST NIGHT INCIDENT, MUSA?"
Arjun asked in his most cold and dangerous tone...

"WERE YOU ALL PLAYING THAT TIME?..."
Rage was clearly understandable in Arjun's voice...Musa said something from the other side of the phone...

"TRAITOR IS BETWEEN US...FIND OUT IMMEDIATELY.."
Arjun gave Musa a hint...

"THIS INCIDENT SHOULDN'T REPEAT AGAIN...DO YOU UNDERSTAND...?
Arjun warned Musa...They talked about other business issues and after sometimes Arjun hung up the phone...Then Arjun came to the bedroom and looked at her sleeping wife who was looking damn cute while sleeping....

Arjun went to the bathroom to take shower and get dressed up...He wore a black-grey jeans and a black t-shirt...Then he wore a brown jacket..

Arjun gave a final gaze to his wife and then went downstairs

He made breakfast and had his breakfast with his black coffee...He kept Janvi's breakfast on the table of the drawing room and kept a written note for Janvi...Then he went out for some work...