chapter-7

Gupta House(past)--

"How will we arrange everything within one week?How can you be that much carefree?"

Monika Gupta asked her husband...Her husband laughed out loudly...

"Relax...we don't need to worry about anything...King will arrange everything...It will be a small function privately..."

"Why privately??Is he ashamed about us that he doesn't want to reveal our relationship with him?"
Asked Monika...

"I don't know what is going on king's mind... Whatever he is doing,let him do...We have nothing to do with him..Just let him take all the barden with him..."

Then they both started to discuss about other things...

The weeding day(past)--

Janvi is all ready wearing her wedding lehenga and jewelry that was sent by her would be husband...

She couldn't stop her tears...Why does her fate always play games with her??...why can't be she happy??...Why everytime it's her??

Suddenly,Ruhi entered Janvi's room and rolled her eyes looking at her...

You are such a gold-digger....You finally found a way to get a rich man...That too King of Mafia world...

"M...aa..fi..a ki..ng.."
Janvi shuttered...This new information sends chill in her spine...Her whole body became cold and she started shaking...

"Don't act like you don't know about it... Such a greedy soul you are!.."
Then she left the room..

Janvi couldn't think straight....Everything around her begins to start spinning...She fall down on the bed grasping the bed sheet...

How can her family do that with her?? They are marrying her to a mafia... However they treated her, after all they are her family...How could they?

Manshi came to the room and rushed to her... Hugging her tightly she tried to console her...

"H...he...hee isss... maa...fii...aaa...I caaa...n..t..
P...l...ease..."

Monika Gupta came to take Janvi as priest was asking for bride...

"Stop your crying session and come with me to the mandap..."
She grabbed Janvi's hand and started to drag her...Manshi tried to stop her mother but her mother pushed her and took Janvi for weeding...

Janvi tried to convince her aunty but she didn't listen anything...

Janvi's head was spinning...She felt like fainting anytime...She looked down and let her aunty to drag her...She walked lifelessly to her destination...

When Janvi went near the mandap she trapped her legs into the heavy lehega that she was wearing and started to fall down

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

When Janvi went near the mandap she trapped her legs into the heavy lehega that she was wearing and started to fall down...

Suddenly,someone hold her by waist and stopped her falling...She looked up immediately and meet with a pair of beautiful yet dangerous eyes...His warm hands which was on her cold bare waist sending shivers through her Whole body...
He is no other...He is her future...I could guess by his gate up and his powerfull aroma...

He helped her to stand on her legs and then leads her to the mandap..

Priest started to recite mantra... Then asked them to take seven round around the holy fire...

After taking three rounds Janvi felt everything is spinning around her and she fainted...

Someone sprinked water on her face and that made her semi-conscious state...

Janvi's pov(past)--

I feel so light headed...I couldn't concentrate on what's happening around me...Then suddenly some one picked me up in arms...And ordered the priest to start the weeding procedure again..
His rude voice send goosebumps to my body...

He started to taking rounds...I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't...My vision is unclear...Then I felt something is being tied around my neck...

It must be naptial chain.... It's suffocating me...Then sindur filled my hairline...I close my eyes completely and let fresh tears to fall....

Then the priest announced us as Husband and Wife..

Then started wedding photo session... The photographer asked for some couple photos and told us to pose romantically...

The thought of being close to the Mafia king brings shiver...I started to shaking badly...

Then I felt a warm hand around my bare waist and I looked up... It's him...He pulled me close to him...

"STOP SHAKING.."
He ordered me but my body and mind wasn't in my control...,His voice is heavy and manly...

"BREATH AND LOOK AT THE CAMERA..."
His deep manly voice made me tremble...I took a deep breath as I didn't know I was holding...

----- Author Note-----
Thank you for giving my book a chance...

Keep voting if you want me to continue..