Chapter-8

Arjun pov(past)--

Everything is under control... It's happening just the way I thought...I kept my wedding secret...If my father got to know about this he would definitely do something...I won't let him spoil my plans...

"YOU WILL DEFINITELY LOVE THE SURPRISE DAD..."
I smirked and went to get ready for my big day..

I went to the hall here marriage program was organised...Raman Gupta came to me and started to talk...I got annoyed and ordered him to start the wedding soon...

He ran to his wife and told something then his wife hurriedly went upstairs...

I was on my phone..Suddenly atmosphere changed...I looked up to see what's going on...
My eyes caught the most beautiful sight... It's HER....She is looking gorgeous...

The lehenga fitted her curves perfectly

The lehenga fitted her curves perfectly...Her aunty dragging her to the mandap...She was walking lifelessly...

When she came near to the mandap,she trapped her legs into the heavy lehega and started to fall...I reached her quickly and held her by her waist which is uncovered...Her skin is so soft and her body is cold like ice...

After some time she looked up and our eyes meet...I helped her to stand on her legs and leaded her to the mandap...

I ordered the priest to start the wedding...He started to recite mantras and then asked us to take seven rounds around the holy fire...
Suddenly Janvi fainted and I stop her from falling...
After sprinkling some water on her face she got semi conscious...

I couldn't stand all these drama anymore and left her up in my arms and started to take leftover rounds...
Then I tied the naptial chain around her neck and filled the hairline...she closed her eyes and fresh tears escaped from her eyes...

she closed her eyes and fresh tears escaped from her eyes

The priest announced us as Husband and Wife...

Then the photo session begins...I need wedding photos as I am playing safe... I won't take any risks in this case...

The photographer asked us for couple photos and told us to pose romantically..

She was staring like a Robot...Then I pulled her towards me by her bare waist...My warm hand meets with her cold skin...She was shaking badly and stopped breathing...