Chapter-12

Sorry guys for keeping you all waiting...My exams are in few days so I'm quite busy nowadays...
I will try to update as soon as I can manage time...
Thank you for your support and love💜

--------------

Suddenly she felt some movements behind her and she was scared to death...She was about to scream for her life but one hand pressed against her mouth and stopped her from screaming...

"DARE TO SCREAM OR YOU WILL BE THROWN FROM THE HILL..."

A familiar voice bloomed around Janvi...His strong cologne mixed with the air...Janvi felt a bit relaxed as she recognised the person...

Arjun removed his hand from Janvi's mouth...Janvi instantly turns around and looks at Arjun...Her whimper never left...

"STOP CRYING"
Arjun ordered Janvi sternly....Janvi immediately wiped her face with her hand...Her hiccups break out.. She pressed her hand on her mouth to suppress her sobs that continuously came out from her...

"IF YOU AGAIN ATTEMPT TO TRY SAME STAND, I WILL LEAVE YOU IN THIS DARK PLACE SURROUNDED BY HUNGRY WILD ANIMALS..."
Arjun threatened Janvi...He was very pissed off... Everyone listens to him...No one dared to disobey his order...But this girl is getting on his nerves..

"IT'S JUNGLE AREA...NO ONE IS GONNA COME TO RESCUE YOU..."
Arjun's new information that he gave to Janvi sends a horror vibe... Janvi looked around and found no living species except some hungry wild animals who were growling in the dark...

Her body turned cold thinking about the consequence if she again disobeyed Arjun...She can't take the wrath of Arjun...

"NOW COME WITH ME"
Saying that Arjun started to walk again...He was very fast so Janvi couldn't match his speed in the dark...She started to stumble again and again...

"Can you please slow down a little bit??....I can't see..."
Janvi pleaded to Arjun...She wasn't able to see the route and couldn't match the high speed of Arjun...If she leaves behind this time Arjun won't come back to rescue her again...

Arjun left a big sigh as he was trying to calm himself....He doesn't want to blast on her...At least not now...

Arjun took some steps back and held Janvi's right hand firmly to guide her in the dark road...

"Aaaahh"
Janvi groaned in pain.... Arjun instantly left Janvi's hand and looked down at her hand...

"What happened to your hand??.."
Arjun noticed that Janvi's right hand was covered with bandage... The whole time he didn't notice that...

"Ummm....I got some cuts...umm.. because....I fall on the floor....There was a broken plate...."
Janvi tried to give Arjun a reason...

"GOT IT... CLUMSY IN EVERY WAY..."
Arjun murmured the last part so that Janvi couldn't hear him clearly...

"Did you say something?.."
Janvi enquired...She knows that he whispered something but she didn't get that...

"NOPE...NOW DO THE HONOUR AND COME WITH ME..."

Arjun held Janvi's forearm and started to drag her with him... Janvi was jogging with him as she couldn't match with him...He is so first and energetic...Her energy was drained long ago...In the morning she just had a sandwich...She skipped lunch to save money...After walking or you can say riding on the mountain road she was hell tired...

"I can't....I can't walk ... more.... Please take a break..."
Janvi huffed tiredly and stopped moving...She was breathing heavily and sweat formed on her face...She panted loudly...