Chapter 5

Next morning both meet each other and share some soft kisses.

Kook was sitting in his class when some seniors entered in his class.
Kook tries to find his love but he is nowhere to be seen.

Kook became sad when he saw his love was not with them. He was looking down when he heard tae's voice, he immediately looked at him who was looking so hot in casual.

 He was looking down when he heard tae's voice, he immediately looked at him who was looking so hot in casual

Tae: "Hello everyone" says with his deep voice.

All girls start drooling over him while
kook wasn't hearing what he was saying, he was just softly looking at him.

Only Then kook heard his name being spoken angrily.

Mark: "Jungkook, where are you lost,
how long have we been calling you?." says angrily.

"Now say something, dumb boy" shouts out.

Kook look down in anger. Only then he heard tae replying to that boy.

Tae: "Why are you shouting at him, Mark?. It's not a big deal, maybe he didn't hear us. You can also talk to him nicely," said sternly as he didn't like how mark yelled at his bunny.

Kook looked at him with a smile. Tae looked at kook and softly smiled.

Tae: "Jungkook", says softly.

Kook didn't like when he called him Jungkook but what can he do.

Taehyung: "We are speaking again so now listen carefully ok".

Kook: "Ok," smile.

Tae smiles back and looks at Mark who looks at the whole class.

Mark: "Everyone this is about the fashion show that happens every year".

Tae: "So in this you have to present yourself and your collection that you have made. We all know you all are new to this stuff But at least you'll learn something, won't you?", asked softly causing all students to nodes their head.

"So don't treat it like a competition, just think you'll learn something new. This fashion show will be on next week.
"All the best," says with a smile.

Then they all leave except tae.
Tae then gives Kook his boxy smile and silently tells him "All the best Baby," Kook also smiles back, then tae leaves.

Kook was thinking about the fashion show, what would he do when he heard, his classmate's talks.

Dolly: "See I will win this fashion show so don't take part in it".

Kat: "Why, I can win too?.

Sana: "Don't even think of winning both of you because i will win. So stay out of it", rude voice.

"When I will win, Tae will be impressed with me, and he will fall madly in love with me, Hahahaha", laugh like a maniac.

Kook: Glares at Sana, "He is only mine and this bitch is thinking to impress him".

Sana looks at kook who was glaring at her angrily.

Sana: "What happened stupid, why are you looking at me like this?"

Kook says nothing and only glares at her.

Sana: "Oh, and you also stay away from this fashion show because you will lose.
Hahahaha"

Kook: "Overconfidence bitch". he muttered while rolling his eyes.

----

Tae and Kook both are sitting on the rooftop but Kook was only thinking about Sana's words.

Kook: "How dare she think that my love would be impressed by her and also fall for her".

Tae looks at kook who was thinking something.

Tae: "What are you thinking baby", confused.

Kook: "Nothing love," said nervously.

Tae: "Are you sure?" he asks raising one of his eyebrows.

Kook:"Yes love, I was thinking about the fashion show," he said keeping his head on tae's shoulder.

Tae gently stroked his hair and intertwined his hand with kook.

Tae: "Don't think too much i know you will win".

Kook: "Really?. Love, you will be happy if i win?", asked with his bunny smile.

Tae: "off course baby".

Kook: "Ok then i will win for you".

Tae softly smiled and kissed kook passionately who kissed back.

----

Today was the day of the fashion show.

Everyone was waiting for the fashion show to start. All those who have participated were looking at their collection one more time.

Kool was waiting for tae outside because after a while everyone will go to get ready and no one will be able to meet anyone.

He was just standing when someone back-hugged him.

Kook: "Love, where were you" he asked putting his hands on tae's hand.

Tae puts his face in Kook's neck and sniffs his vanilla scent.

Tae: "Sorry baby, teacher asked me to do some work". says with a pout.

Kook feels his pout on his neck and lovingly smile. He turned back and looked into tae's eyes that were already looking at his.

He slowly leaned and kissed tae's lips. Their lips moved together in sync. Tae pulled him closer by his waist and kook wrapped his arms around tae's neck.
After some time, both of them pull away to breathe properly.

Tae looks at kook who was breathing heavily. He pecked his forehead.

Tae: "Go and get ready and don't take tension, I know you will win".

Kook nodes and after pecking tae's lips he walk away.

.
.
.
💜