Chapter 10

Kook was on his way to meet his tae only then Mingyu stopped him.

Mingyu: "Hey jungkook".

It's been three weeks since they became friends but kook only ignored him like he doesn't know him. Everytime Mingyu tries to get his attention but everything goes in vain but he never stops that is why they became partners in class's project but kook is kook, he only talks to him when it is needed.

Kook looks at him blankly and Mingyu smiles at him.

Mingyu: "Where are you going. Let's have our lunch together?".

Kook: "I am not hungry", replied blankly.

Kook was about to go but Mingyu block his way causing him to glare at him.

Kook: "What are you doing. Get aside", says angrily.

Mingyu: "Nope I will not. What is your problem Jungkook. I am your friend so why are you always ignoring me?".

Kook rolls his eyes feeling angry as he knows his tae must be waiting for him and this idiot is wasting his time.

Kook: "Whatever you say. I am going".

Mingyu: "No you are not going. You have eat lunch with me and that's final", says angrily.

Kook was to say something only then Mingyu called the teacher which was passing them making kook confused.

Mr. Lee: "Yes Mingyu. Do you want something?".

Mingyu: "No sir, I want to talk to you about something important".

Mingyu looks at kook who was looking at him in confusion.

Mingyu: "Sir, Jungkook is sick I am telling him to eat his lunch but he is not listening to me. He didn't eat anything since morning plus he was to fall due to sickness", says innocently.

Kook shockingly looks at him. He was about to disagree only then Mr. Lee says something.

Mr. Lee: "Jungkook what I am listening. It's not good to skip your meals when you are sick. So go with Mingyu and eat your lunch", says sternly.

Kook: "But sir------

Mr. Lee: "I am not listening to anything. Go fast and Mingyu makes sure he eats his lunch".

Mingyu nodes with a smile and Mr. Lee left after giving a stern look to kook who was looking down.

Mingyu: "Let's go Jungkook. I am so hungry".

He was about to hold kook's hand but stopped when kook glared at him.

Mingyu nervously smile and walked fastly with kook following him.

Kook: "Bastard", muttered angrily.

Both go to the canteen and sat down. Whole time kook was cursing Mingyu in his mind. He was thinking about his tae who must be waiting for him.

Kook was praying in his mind that tae don't see him with this bastard. He was badly regretting why he became Mingyu's friend. He decided that whatever happened now he will break his friendship with this bastard.

While he was thinking about all this. Only then, he hears notification sound on his phone. He started to sweat when he saw it was tae's message.

(My Love❤️😘): "Where are you?.

Kook closed his eyes and typed the message with his shaking hand.

Kook: "Babe, I am not feeling well. So I am resting in the class".

(My Love❤️😘): "Ok, You want me to come?".

Kook: "No love. Don't worry. I am just resting".

(My Love❤️😘): "Ok".

Kook bite his lips to control his tears. He didn't feel good lying to his tae.

Kook: "Sorry baby".

He glared at Mingyu who was happily eating. He didn't eat anything. He only prays that tae don't see him with this bastard.

But Little did he know, tae saw them together. Tae was waiting for kook on the rooftop. So when he didn't come. He looked for him everywhere. At last he went to the canteen where he saw kook and Mingyu sitting together eating their lunch.

He also texted kook in which kook lied to him.

Tae: "Now, you've started lying to me", hurt.

He looked at them and sadly chuckled.

He was only looking at them when someone shout his name gaining kook's attention who was looking down.

Mark: "Taehyung".

Kook immediately looked up and saw tae who was looking at him with his hurtful eyes which made his heart ache.

Kook: "Baby", teary eyes.

He immediately stands up from his seat and is about to go towards him but Mark dragged tae towards his group.

While tae was sitting with his friends. Kook was only staring at him with his teary eyes hopping tae to look at him for once.

.
.
.
💜