Chapter 14

In the morning, after coming back from kook's house, Tae was quietly going to his room when someone called him.

??: "Bear".

Tae closed his eyes and after taking a deep breath he slowly turned back.

Tae: "Dad".

He looks at his dad who was sternly looking at him.

Mr. Kim: "You came, son".

Tae: "Yes dad", nervously smiles.

Mr. Kim goes to Tae and lovingly ruffles his hair.

Mr. Kim: "I went to your room at night but I did not find you there. Then your mom told me that you had gone to your friend's house for study".

Tae: "Yes dad actually we got a project work together so I went there to do the same".

Mr. Kim nods, then his eyes fell on Tae's neck where there were dark purple marks.

Mr. Kim: "But I think you did something else besides study", looking sternly at Tae's neck.

Tae looks at him in confusion. Then he follows his father's gaze and sees that his father is looking at the hickeys which kook had made.

He places his hand on the marks and curses himself for being careless.

He nervously looked at his father who was sternly looking at him.

Tae: "Dad------

Mr. Kim softly pats Tae's head and pecked his forehead.

Mr. Kim: "It's Ok bear, I understand. Your age is to enjoy and I will not stop you from doing anything so don't worry ok. You can do clubbing, drinking and parting or whatever you want but always do in limit. Ok", says softly.

Tae: "Ok dad", boxy smile.

Mr Kim smiled back and ruffled his hair.

Mr. Kim: "By the way, can I tell you something?".

Tae: "Yes dad, tell me", smile.

Mr. Kim: "Looking at these marks it seems as if the person who made them wanted to tell that you belong to him. I mean just look at them, so dark", smirk.

Tae slightly blushed and then nervously laughed.

Tae: "It's not like that dad", nervously.

Mr. Kim: "Really but the purple marks are saying something else", teasingly.

Tae: "Dad", whined.

Mr. Kim: "Ok ok, whatever you say", laugh.

"Ok now go and get ready or else you will get late".

Tae: "Ok dad. I am going", smile.

Mr. Kim nods and after hugging him tae immediately dashed to his room leaving Mr. Kim who chuckled at his small bear.

-----

Tae was walking in the corridor while giving his beautiful smile to everyone who greeted him.

Only then he heard soud of notification on his phone. After seeing the message, a smile automatically formed on his face.

(My angel 💕💋): "Do you intend to kill someone with your mesmerizing smile?" 🙀.

Tae: "Not someone but my sweetheart. I want him to fell for me even more".

Tae runs his hand through his hair while waiting for kook's text. He immediately looked down at his phone when he heard notification sound.

(My angel 💕💋): "So mister, you don't have to worry because your sweetheart fell hard for you every day💋".

Tae smiles widely and his heart skips a beat. His sweetheart never fails to make him feel special.

Tae: "I love you so much baby".

(My angel 💕💋): "I love you more Bubba".

Tae: "Where are you?. I want to meet you", he texted while looking around.

(My angel 💕💋): "So impatient hah?😏.

Tae: "I am, now tell me na🥺".

Tae still looks around while kook softly chuckled at his bear.

(My angel 💕💋): "I'm here only, you can't see me but I can see you. We will meet soon😏".

Tae: "Such a tease".

Tae pout and then again looks down at his phone when he saw kook sent him a voice message.

He excitedly opened it but immediately regretted it when he heard the sound kook sent him.

(My angel 💕💋) "Daddy.....aahhh....so good", moans.

Tae immediately closed his phone and looked up at the students who were shockingly looking at him. His phone sound is full that's why everyone heard the sound.

He nervously smiles at them and after muttering a small sorry he immediately runs away from there leaving shocked students there.

On the other hand, kook laughed loudly looking at his baby who was walking fastly with his red face. He was looking so cute.

Kook: "Aww my cute baby", bunny smile.

Only then he heard notification sound on his phone making him smirk widely.

(My Love❤️😘): "You naughty baby. You just wait and see what I will do with you😤".

Kook: "If you are talking about punishment then I am ready to scream your name all night.🤤".

(My Love❤️😘): "Then be ready".

After seeing the text, kook smirk and bites his lower lips getting excited for the night.

At night, as tae said he punished kook all night who was more than happy taking his favourite punishment.

.
.
.
💜