Chapter 6

Kook was getting ready and doing his makeup. He only thinks that he has to win this competition and make his love proud.

Then sana comes to him.

Sana: "No matter how ready you are, I will win".

Jungkook: "Let's see".

Sana: "You know what, take my advice and don't take part in this competition."

Jungkook rolls his eyes boringly.

??: "It's your turn Sana".

After a while kook hears his name.

??: "It's your turn now Jeon Jungkook".

When Kook starts walking, his back and shoulder are straight, and his big Bambi eyes are shining like a diamond. He was walking confidently then he turns and go back. Everyone one was looking at him with their eyes wide opened.

Tae looks at Kook who was looking like an angel and thinks how lucky he is to found this angel

----

Everyone was waiting for the result.

Tae: "Please god my baby wins".

Judge: "What do you think, who won today?".

Everyone starts shouting sana's name except Tae who was shouting Kook's name.

Sana smirks after hearing people's shouts. Kook only looks at his love who was shouting his name.

Tae: "Jungkook, Jungkook........."

Judge: "So the winner is.....

Kook and tae tightly closed their eyes.

Judge: "Jeon Jungkook".

After hearing that tae got up from his seat and start clapping with his big boxy smile.

Judge: "Jungkook come on the stage".

Sana glares at kook who in return smirks at her.

Kook goes to the stage nervously and the judge gives him the trophy with a smile.

Judge: " Congratulations Jungkook".

Kook takes the trophy and gives him a small smile.

Judge: "Wants to say something?"

Kook nodes and takes mike from him.

Kook: "Thank you for giving me this trophy. I thought I would get the trophy and look i got it", smirk and tae softly smile.

"My special thanks to my special one who knew I would win. This trophy is for him". Lovingly looks at tae who was already looking at him.

After some time both meet each other in a quiet class.

Tae kissed him softly kook Immediately kiss back. After some time both breaks the kiss.

Tae: "Congratulations baby, I am so proud of you", peck kook's forehead.

Kook: "Thankyou so much, Bubba", bunny smile.

Tae smiles and pecks his kook's lips.

----

Now both were in Kook's house and watching a movie. This is Kook's idea because he wants to spend quality time with his love.

After some time tae sees the time and speaks.

Tae: "Baby, I must go".

Kook had no intention of sending him back. He looks at him with his big bambi eyes.

Kook: "No love, stay with me please".

Tae: "Baby but......

Jungkook: "I won't listen to anything, you have to stay with me and I also won today so you will have to agree with me", pout.

Tae thinks for a while and softly smiled.

Tae: "Ok I will stay with you today but let me message my mom".

Kook: "Ok love," smile widely and peck tae's cheeks.

----

Both were now watching a romantic movie.

Kook's head is on Tae's shoulder and tae's hand was around kook's waist.
Then suddenly a scene comes in which the male lead was kissing the female lead roughly.

Kook blushed and tae started to feel hot. Tae looked at kook who was already looking at him.

Both of them then slowly leaned and started kissing each other passionately.
Tae grabs kook by his waist and makes him sit on his lap, Kook runs his hand through Tae's hair.

After sometime both breaks the kiss.

Both look at each other then tae lifts kook in bridal style and kook holds him tightly. Both Keeps looking at each other until both reached to kook's room.

Tae gently laid kook on the bed and hovered above him. Tae put his soft hand on kook's cheeks.

Tae: "Baby do you want to continue?".

Kook looked into tae's eyes, in which there was love and a little lust for him.

Kook: "Yes Love, make me yours", replied  looking into his beautiful brown eyes.

Tae: "Are you sure na, we can also wait if you want" says softly.

Kook: "No love, i am ready, please
Make love with me".

"But be gentle it's my first time". says with his red cheeks.

Tae smiles and kissed his forehead.

Tae: "Mine too".

Tae smashed his lips against kook's lips who kissed him back while wrapping his arms around tae's neck. The innocent kiss soon turned into heated one. Tae bites kook's lower lips who moans. Tae slides his tongue inside kook's mouth. Their tongues play  together, circling each other's tongue. Kook runs his hands through tae's hair who was hungrily sucking his tongue.

Tae slowly breaks the kiss and starts placing kisses on Kook's neck. Kook shivers feeling tae's lips on his neck. Soon tae started sucking his neck leaving hickeys there. Kook moans in pleasure feeling tae's tongue sucking his sweet spot.

Soon both were naked. Tae placed his hand on Kook's knee and opened his legs widely for him. He intensely looks at kook's pink hole who blushed. Kook try to closed his legs but tae stopped him.

Tae: "Don't", deeply making kook whimper.

Tae placed his member on Kook's hole and starts rubs himself against him making kook moan loudly.

Kook: "Daddy, don't tease please", he beg.

Tae smirks and shoves his member deep inside kook's hole who screams loudly. Kook tightly grabs tae's back who slowly started thrusting inside kook. Tae groans feeling kook's walls clenching around his member.

Tae: "You feel so good, darling", he growls in pleasure.

Tae starts thrusting fastly on a certain spot making kook roll his eyes while moaning loudly.

Kook: "Fa--s-ter da--ddy", moan.

Tae starts pounding fastly abusing sweet spot of kook who creates beautiful marks on tae's back with his nails.

After few thrusts, kook cum on his stomach while chanting tae's name. After some time, tae too cum inside kook's hole who pulled him closer to his heart while closing his eyes.

.
.
.
💜