Chapter 22

As the morning sun peeked through the curtains, the gentle chirping of birds filled the air.

Tae and kook entwined in each other's embrace, sleeping peacefully after a long night filled with passionate lovemaking. The soft sheets draped over their entangled bodies, covering their lower region.

As the sunlight kissed tae's eyelids, he slowly opened his eyes and greeted by the sight of his beloved nestled against his bare chest.

He gently brushed a stray lock of hair from kook's face, marveling at the delicate beauty that lay before him.

Tae: "Beautiful", kissed kook's forehead.

Kook stirred from his slumber, feeling the gentle warmth of his tae's embrace enveloping him.

With a cute yawn, kook slowly opened his eyes, greeted by the sight of his hubby's tender gaze fixed upon him making him smile lovingly at his tae.

Tae: "Good morning, baby", he whispered, his voice filled with warmth and love.

Kook: "Good morning hubby", he tightened his embrace around him, reveling in the comfort of his arms.

Tae chuckled softly at his kook's embrace, the sound filling the room with warmth and joy.

Tae: "Don't wanna get up?" he teased, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

Kook shook his head playfully and cutely pout.

Kook: "Not when I'm in your arms," he admitted, his voice filled with love.

Tae smiles and lovingly peck kook's lips but their tender moment was interrupted by a sudden knock at the door, drawing a whine from kook's lips in disturbance.

Tae kissed kook's forehead making him cutely smile.

Tae: "Who is it?".

Meanwhile, Kook found himself lost in the softness of his husband's neck, his lips tracing gentle kisses along his skin.

Mrs. Kim: "It's your mom, son. Tell your husband to wake up. How long will he sleep?. It's already morning", says irritated causing a frown to crease Tae's forehead at his mother's tone.

Before he could respond kook peck his lips.

Kook: "Yes mom. I am up, just getting ready" .

Mrs. Kim rolled her eyes and walked away after muttering "lazy" under her breath.

As kook prepared to rise from the bed, his husband's playful yet delicate tug drew him back into his embrace, causing kook to fall onto his chest with a gasp of surprise.

Tae: "What is this wifey? where is my morning kiss?", pouting.

Kook: "Aww my baby", coos at his cute hubby.

With a smile tugging at the corners of kook's lips, he leaned in to press a tender kiss against tae's lips, kissing his hubby softly who kissed back with a smile.

----

After showering together and making out for sometime as they never get enough of each other. Kook made his way towards the kitchen where his mother in law was waiting for him.

Mrs. Kim greeted him with a fake smile while kook softly smiled at her.

Mrs. Kim: "Oh you finally decided to come?", her tone dripping with sarcasm.

Kook met her gaze with a blank expression before he could respond, Mrs. Kim cuts him off.

Mrs. Kim: "Leave it. Breakfast is already ready. Serve it at the dining table".

With a nod, kook do whatever his so-called mother in law says while secretly rolling his eyes.

Kook, Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim sat on the dining table while kook was waiting for his hubby to come so they could have their breakfast together.

After a few moments, the sound of footsteps echoed through the house as Tae descended the stairs. With a warm smile, he greeted his parents before taking his seat beside Kook.

Kook began serving his hubby with a soft smile while Tae's eyes sparkled with love and gratitude as he watched his wifey gentle gestures.

Across the table, Mr. Kim observed the couple with admiration while Mrs. Kim rolled her eyes.

As Kook placed a plate in front of Tae, their hands briefly touched, sending a jolt of electricity between them. Both shared a sweet smile.

Kook: "Here you go, my love. Breakfast is served with a side of extra love.", giggle.

Tae: "Thank you, babe.", smile

Mrs. Kim continued to eat her breakfast with a scowl feeling irritated.

Mrs. Kim: "All this mushiness is unnecessary. Just eat your breakfast.", muttered under her breath.

Kook and tae continued their breakfast, the air filled with the clinking of utensils and the murmur of their loving conversation.

Only then Mr. Kim cleared his throat, drawing everyone's attention to him.

Mr. Kim: "I want to say something to you, Tae."

Tae: "Yes dad?".

Mr. Kim: "Tae, I've been observing your capabilities, and I believe it's time for you to take on the role of CEO. You have the skills and the dedication to lead our company."

Tae's eyes widened in surprise. Beside him, Kook's eyes gleamed with pride and happiness.

Under the table, Kook reached for Tae's hand, offering silent support and encouragement. Tae squeezed Kook's hand and with a deep breath, he turned to his father.

Tae: "Dad, I... I appreciate your confidence in me. I'll do my best. I won't let you down."

Mr. Kim smiled proudly, his gaze filled with paternal pride.

Mr. Kim: "I know Bear. You have what it takes to lead our company to even greater heights.", smile.

Tae smiles at his dad while kook lovingly looks at his hubby with bunny smile.

.
.
.
💜