Chapter 15

In the morning, tae slowly opened his eyes and his eyes got blessed looking at his angel who was peacefully sleeping on his chest.

Tae: "My cute baby".

He softly caressed his hair and lovingly pecked his forehead.

After admiring his kook for some time, Tae carefully freed himself from kook's embrace. He was about to go when a soft hand stopped him.

He looks at kook who was now up and was holding his hand. He softly smiles at him who smiles back.

Tae: "Good morning my angel".

Kook: "Good morning baby", peck tae's hand.

"Where are you going?".

Tae: "I am going back to my home. Mom must be waiting for me", smile.

Kook looks at him for sometime then pulled tae on top of him and tightly hugs him who softly smile.

Kook: "Don't go na. Let's go to college together", pout.

Tae: "But kook my mom must be waiting for me. I told her I would come in the morning", peck kook's pout.

Kook smiles and softly cupped tae's face.

Kook: "I know my baby. But look, it's time for college. if you go you will get late", pecked tae's cheeks.

Tae looks at the clock and sees that kook is saying right.

Tae: "Shit".

Kook caressed tae's hair and softly peck his lips.

Kook: "Now go and get ready. We will go together", smile.

Tae: "Hm let me message my mom then".

Kook happily nods and then tae takes his phone and sees that his phone is switched off.

Tae: "What the hell. There is no battery in my phone".

Kook: "Let me check mine".

"Sorry baby my phone too have no battery plus there is no light", sad smile.

Tae runs his hand through his hair feeling frustrated. He doesn't know what to do now.

Kook looks at his baby who was looking sad. He softly caressed his cheeks and lovingly kissed him who slowly kissed back. After some time both broke the kiss and kook pecked tae's nose.

Kook: "Calm down baby. Your mom will understand that you have gone to college, Ok. Now let's go and get ready".

Tae nodes with a smile and Then both shower together. After getting ready both leave for college.

-----

??: "Kim Taehyung stop right there".

Tae stopped and tightly closed his eyes. He turned around and looked at the person who was angrily looking at him.

Tae: "Mom", muttered slowly.

Mrs. Kim: "You finally remembered that you had to come home too", says coldly.

Tae: "Mom I-----

Mrs. Kim: "Where were you last night?".

Tae: "Mom you know na I was with my fri-----but he flinched when his mom shout at him.

Mrs. Kim: "Keep quiet I know that thing. But you said that you will come in the morning, so why did you come at night? where were you all day?".

Tae: "Mom I was late in the morning so I went to college from there", looks down.

Tae didn't like when his mom gets angry at him as his mom always shows her love towards him. It's very rare when his mom gets angry at him.

Mrs. Kim: "So you didn't thought to tell me that you already went to your college?", angrily.

Tae: "Mom my-----

Mrs. Kim: "You even know how worried me and your dad was, plus your phone was switched off. Your dad refused to go to his office but at last I forced him to go because he had an important meeting", frustrated.

Tae looks down feeling guilty, because of him his parents were worried while he was happily spending his time with kook without caring about them

Tae: "Mom I am sorry", looks at her with his teary eyes.

Mrs. Kim: "Just keep quiet. I don't wants to hear anything. Go to your room", looking away from tae because tae's tears are her weakness.

Tae: "Mom----

Mrs. Kim: "And one more thing, you will not go anywhere. It is Sunday tomorrow anyway, so you will stay at home whole day", strictly.

Tae only nods because he knows he argues with his mom then it would not be right plus he knows he deserved this punishment.

Tae was about to go when his mom stopped him.

Mrs. Kim: "Wait, give me your phone".

Tae: "Mom but---

Mrs. Kim: "I said give me your phone", sternly.

Tae slowly gives his phone to his mom. Then she switched off his phone.

Mrs. Kim: "Now go to your room".

Tae nods and slowly walked towards his room while Mrs. Kim sadly looks at him.

Mrs. Kim: "I am sorry bear but I have to do this. You don't know how worried we were for you. I miss spending my time with you my baby".

_________________________________________________

Do you think Mrs. Kim is right at her point?

Do like and comment.
.
.
.
💜