Chapter 35

Five Years Later

Five years had passed, yet Taekook's love only grew stronger with each passing day. Every day, they found new ways to connect and grow closer. Through all the ups and downs, they stood by each other, like strong pillars of support.

Their beloved daughter, Nara, was the sunshine of their lives. With her giggles and endless energy, she filled their home with joy and laughter. She was the heart and soul of their family, a precious reminder of the love that bound them together.

Kook was in the kitchen, preparing breakfast for his family.

Only then he felt a soft tug on his pants. Glancing down, he was met with the sight of his adorable daughter, Nara looking up at him with her big doe eyes, filled with innocence and love.

A warm smile spread across Kook's face as he scooped Nara into his arms, relishing the feeling of her small frame against his chest.

He leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss on her forehead, eliciting a giggle from the little girl.

Kook: "Good morning, my sweet princess," he greeted her softly.

The little girl giggled, her laughter filling the kitchen with joy as she snuggled against her mumma's chest.

Nara: "Good morning, Mumma," she replied sweetly, her voice soft and melodic.

Kook's heart melted at the sound of Nara's innocent voice. He softly kissed her head.

Kook: "Go to your grandpa and grandma, Mumma is coming with breakfast, okay?"

Nara nodded eagerly, her excitement palpable as she skipped over to the dining table where Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim were already seated, sipping their morning tea.

As Nara made her way over to her grandparents, Mrs. Kim opened her arms wide, ready to embrace her granddaughter.

Mrs. Kim:  "Good morning, my darling Nara!" she exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with love.

Nara: "Good morning, Grandma!" she replied, her voice bubbling with excitement as she snuggled into Mrs. Kim's embrace.

Mr. Kim chuckled softly, his eyes twinkling with affection as he watched the tender moment between his wife and granddaughter.

Mr. Kim: "Good morning, little one! Did you sleep well?" he asked, his voice filled with affection.

Nara nodded enthusiastically, her smile lighting up the room. "

Nara: "Yes, Grandpa! I had a dream about unicorns and rainbows!", giggle.

Mr. Kim chuckled softly, running his fingers through Nara's hair.

Mr. Kim "Ah, what a wonderful dream! I wish I could have joined you.",  pecked Nara's forehead.

Just then, Kook came there with a tray of delicious breakfast dishes.

Kook: "Good morning, Mom, Dad!" he greeted warmly, setting the tray down on the table.

Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim returned the greeting, smiling widely.

He took a seat only then they heard the sound of footsteps and Tae appeared, all ready for the day. Nara, seeing her father, ran towards him, giggling, and wrapped her arms around his legs.

Tae chuckled and lifted Nara up into his arms. Nara planted a kiss on Tae's cheeks and said cutely.

Nara: "Good morning, Dadda".

Tae: "Good morning, my little sunshine!" he exclaimed, planting a kiss on her forehead who giggled.

Meanwhile, Tae shared a loving glance with kook, their eyes meeting across the table. Tae winked at him who blushed and shyly looked down.