Chapter 21

Time passed in the blink of an eye, and now tae found himself standing at the altar, a nervous but happy groom, eagerly awaiting the arrival of his soon-to-be husband.

As he stood there, surrounded by the murmurs of anticipation from gathered friends and family, Tae's heart beating with a rhythm of excitement.

Just then, the sweet music starts playing indicating the arrival of his beloved. Tae's heart skipped a beat as he turned to catch the first glimpse of his beautiful angel. And there he was, a vision of beauty and grace, making his way down the aisle towards him.

 And there he was, a vision of beauty and grace, making his way down the aisle towards him

As their eyes met, time seemed to stand still. In that beautiful moment, the world faded away for them. Tears of happiness welled up in their eyes, shimmering like precious jewels under the gentle glow of the setting sun.

For tae and kook, this was a moment they had long awaited-a moment that marked the new beginning of their journey together.

With a gentle smile, tae extended his hand towards kook. With a wide smile, kook reached out and accepted his hand, their fingers interlocking in a promise of lifelong companionship..

As they stood there, hand in hand, their hearts beating in harmony,

Tae: "You are looking beautiful, my baby," whispered, his voice tinged with awe and admiration, causing a blush to bloom on kook's cheeks.

With a shy smile, kook returned his gaze, his eyes sparkling with affection and happiness.

Kook: "Thankyou love. You are also looking so handsome", whispered softly, his heart overflowing with love for the man standing before him.

Both kook and tae shared a smile filled with affection and tenderness.

Priest: "Do you Kim Taehyung, take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband?".

Tae: "I do", his voice filled with sincerity and love.

Kook's heart swelled with emotion as he heard Taehyung's words, his own love for his tae shining brightly in his eyes.

Priest: "Do you Jeon Jungkook, take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?".

Kook: "I do", his voice filled with warmth and devotion.

Priest: "You may kiss each other,"

Tae and kook leaned in, their lips meeting in a tender embrace. It was a kiss filled with the sweetness of their love, a symbol of their devotion and the beginning of their shared journey as husband and husband.

As they parted, their hearts danced with joy, knowing that they were starting a new journey together filled with only love and happiness.

Amidst the joyous cheers and applause of their loved ones, there was someone who watched them eyes filled with bitterness and rage.

------
After the euphoria of their wedding ceremony ended.

They stepped into their room, Tae enveloped kook in a warm back hug, his arms encircling him with love. Kook leaned into his embrace, his eyes fluttering closed as a soft smile graced his lips.

Tae: "Hello wifey," he murmured gently into kook's ear.

Kook's loving smile widened, his heart overflowing with affection as he turned to meet tae's gaze.

Kook: "Hello hubby", wrapped his arms around tae's neck.

Facing each other, their laughter bubbled, filling the room with the melody of their shared joy.

In the soft glow of their room, Tae softly caressed kook cheeks whose eyes sparkled with affection as he lovingly smiled at his Tae.

Tae leaned in and pressed a soft kiss upon kook's forehead whose eyes automatically got closed at his warmth.

Tae: "I love you my life".

Kook: "I love you too darling".

With tender care, tae lifted kook into his arms, cradling him in a bridal embrace as he gently laid him upon the bed before hovering above him.

Kook caressed tae's cheeks, his touch tracing the contours of his handsome features with tenderness and adoration.

With a gaze filled with love and desire, he looked into his eyes and whispered.

Kook: "Make love to me".

Tae: "Gladly," softly.

Tae cupped Kook's cheeks before his lips crashing against kook's lips with desire.
The kiss was rough, filled with hunger that left kook breathless and wanting more.

Tae bites kook's lower lips and takes his lips inside his mouth. He started to nibble them with his tongue which makes kook moan while pulling tae more closer to himself. Taking the chance tae slide his tongue inside. He twirl his tongue inside kook's whole mouth who moaned in the kiss while threading tae's hair.

As their lips finally parted, they were breathing heavily.

Tae removed kook's shirt and start placing butterfly kisses on his neck till his collarbone. His lips tracing delicate patterns of affection along his neck and collarbone. With each kiss, kook moaned and tilted his head to give more access while moaning in pleasure.

Soon their clothes were lying all around the room. Loud moans, groans and skin slapping sounds could be heard from their room.

Kook was loudly moaning in pleasure feeling his tae deep inside him. He was digging his nails on tae's back showing how much pleasure he was getting. Tae was pounding himself deeply inside kook's hole that their bed began to tremble with every thrust making loud sounds.

.
.
.
💜