7. Rainy night and Car rides 🚗🌧️✨

Mon isn't a big fan of rain, especially at this time of the day.

Currently She's standing outside of the campus library. After finishing all of her classes she came here to work on some of her class studies and to collect some books. Time went by and before she khew it was late. When she finally decideds to call it a day and go home, she got stuck..

She been standing out of the library for like 20 minutes now , the sun has gone down already. Yuki was out so she can't even call her to come and get her. It's been pouring and there seems like no stopping of that.. damn her not to keep an umbrella with her...

"It's coming down hard isn't it?"

Mon jumps slightly and look to her side where none other than Khun Sam was currently standing.

She's looking upward, watching the rain coming down.. she's in her casual sweatshirt, black pants combination

 she's in her casual sweatshirt, black pants combination

Mon sighs and looks back at the rain.

"Yes, and seems like it is not going to stop in next.. millions years!"

" Yeah.. this type of rain takes a bit time. But you know what?" She pauses looking at Mon and brings out the umbrella Mon didn't notice before,

"Umbrellas helps!" She opens her umbrella and without saying anything further, walks away.

Mon keep looking at the retreating figure, frowning. Its not like she was expecting her to stay or anything but still she was a bit surprised.

Yes they were not close in any sense, or not even Friends in that matter. But they are past the stranger phase. Right? They already have each others contact number if that counts.

Ever since they took up the assignment together they met few times, okay three times to be specific. And They talked mostly about the project, 'who will they choose', 'what will they do', 'how will they do', "when they'll meet" . They both have a busy schedule with classes and other activities, so they had to talk that out too.

Thankfully Sam is very focused when she is not joking around or being cocky. Yeah that aspect of her didn't go away but she does tone it down when Mon's glares. To be honest Mon was little worried about that at first but her worries all fade away when they start working together.

Sam indeed turns out to be a good work partner. They work well together.They put forward their individual opinions about things, most of the times they agree on things and the few times they don't, they talk it out.

The very first time , they decided to meet at the library.

This library to be exact, where now she has left Mon to face her own misery. The sprinklings of the rain has started to dampen her clothes. The chill in the air makes Mon shiver. She hugs herself.

All of sudden a she hears a car approaching . A white Corvette comes ripping through the rain , seemingly out of nowhere and stops right infront of Mon.