17. Into your arms... tonight? ◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠

Mon wakes up in the morning feeling warm and very, very comfortable, she smiles without opening her eyes. She sighs in content and snuggles back to the warm body that was wrapped around her.

Wait! Snuggling back to THE WARM BODY?? Her eyes shot open, getting blind for a moment at the suddenness of her eye movements. It takes her a moment or two to adjust to the morning sun lights that was sneaking past the curtains of the window into the room.

This wasn't her room. She panics for a moment and gaze down, to her body; she was fully clothed and the body that was currently spooning her was clothed too. She sighs in relief...! The memories of last evening starts coming back to her.

Khun Sam...

_______

Last evening...,

"Oh my God , You're soaked!" Sam said looking at the completely rained down girl that was standing at her doorway.

"My classes finished late so, I took the subway and then though of walking down here because it wasn't that far away. But out of nowhere the rain came crashing down pretty hard and did its magic!" Mon explained, shaking like a leaf.

"Okay, we'll hear about that later." She ran into her apartment and came out holding a towel. She wrapped Mon in the towel. "First thing first, come here; I show you the way of bathroom, take a warm shower first!" Sam helped her into the bathroom and gave her a fresh new towel and some clothes to change into.

Mon took the shower, warm water soothed her body. She never thought of getting caught up in the pouring rain. If she knew better she simply would have gotten a cab. But what has been done, is done. She would be more careful next time. She had to be.

Mon finished her shower and put on the sweatshirt and the sweatpants.

It was a bit loose but very comfortable. She saw through the glass windows, the rain was heavier than before when she came in here. She then went into the living room. There was a soft music playing in the background.

Sam was in the kitchen. She was dressed in white sweatshirt and black pants,

 She was dressed in white sweatshirt and black pants,