9. Best friends & Comprehensions 🌠

"Good Morning, princess!"

Mon hears Yuki saying, she open her eyes and sees Yuki was standing at the doorway holding a tray probably with breakfast .

"Who wants some pancakes?" She comes closer to Mon's bed , puts the tray to her bedside table and sits beside Mon.

"ummmm !" Mon says , still lying on bed with half closed eyes.

She was a wreck last night . After all the crying she just went straight to bed. Thankfully Yuki was with her all the time , consoled her all along. She's now sitting beside her, she even made breakfast for her. Mon can't be thankful enough for a friend like that.

"Did you sleep okay?" Yuki asks.

"Yeah!" She sits up and look at the tray. "You made tea as well?" Mon arch her eyebrows

"Well somebody like her sweet tea at the morning" Yuki tries to say in her best British accent. Mon's laugh at her attempt, "So I thought I could make her some , also I'm trying to contain my caffeine intake so I made myself a cup too." She takes a sip from the cup she was holding.

Mon smiles and hugs her. Yuki returns the hug.

"I love you, you know that ?" Mon asks her

"Of course you love me, I'm the best!"

'I'm the best you'll get' one voice echoes in her head, reminding her of someone in particular. Mon smiles fades for a second. God she was so awful to her.

Yuki observe her silence and breaks the hug, "By the way I love you too dork. Now eat your breakfast and get ready. I've got the full day planned that you cannot say not to. We gonna go to the park, close to nature I mean, then have lunch together, will go watch a movie in the theatre.."

"And have Milktea ?" Mon interjects,

"And have milktea . Duh! obviously , I'm so excited, come on!" She cheers and starts to tickle Mon,

"Oh S-Stop , stop!" Mon says in between laugter.

Yes, She can't be more thankful for her..

.
.
.
.

They were going according what Yuki planned. It's sunday and they were having a great time . The two best friends didn't get to spend that much time together so it was amazing for both of them to catch up with one another.

"Yuki , Mon!! " currently they are sitting in a restaurant, waiting for their order to arrive when they hears the voice. They turns to see the source of the voice, it's Kade. She isn't 'alone Jim and Tee are with her too. Seems like they've just arrived at the place. Mon and Yuki wave toward them.

Mon's eyes scans at the entrance expectantly, to see someone else enter with them too, but that didn't happen. She doesn't know if she's disappointed or relieved!

Mon is aware of what she did, it was completely out of impulse, she shouldn't have let her emotions over power her senses. Which eventually caused her to take the bottled up frustration and anger out on someone else completely. It was inexcusable and she have to apologize for her behaviour. Mon knows that, she just don't wanna do it infront of an audience.

Yuki didn't brought last night up, her friend knows Mon too well now. She knows not to push her and Mon will talk about the matter when she'll be ready.

"Hey, there's my girl..s!" Tee says walking towards them. Although it was said for both of them but Yuki blushes, Mon just nudges her. "How are you guys doing?"

"We're fine. Thank you. P'Tee." Mon says politely.

"How are you guys Phi ?" Yuki asks.

"Oh, we're all fine Nong , thank you!" Jim says "You are here for lunch?"