28. Each Others' Forever 🥂

The wedding bells start to ring indicating the time for the bride to enter the hall. Everyone in the hall stands up and looks at the entrance. Sam does the same, unlike everyone she has someone of her own to look at.

The gate opens and enters the girl Sam was anticipating. She walks hand in hand with the bride , her mother. Somehow both of them look breathtaking. Sam spears a glance at Aaron who's standing at the altar. His misty eyes convey everything he's been feeling. Sam smiles at the man, and looks back at her person.

She looks even more ethereal. Sam feels so proud of Mon. Her brave little girlfriend. From crying in front of her from the pain of the separation of her parents to walking her mother down the aisle. She has come a long way. Sam couldn't be proud enough.

Mon looks up and their eyes lock. Mon gives her a smile and Sam's breath hitches at the sight. She imagines herself standing at the altar and looking at the same smile with teary eyes. She imagines Mon in a white wedding dress looking ever so ethereal, walking in slow and steady steps towards herself..

That feeling warms up Sam's heart. Somehow she can't wait for the day. One day she'll make a wife out of the girl.

One day !

For sure!!

__________

"Khun Sam? Where have you kept the notes!" Mon asks loudly for Sam to hear. Sam was in the bathroom getting ready for college. Mon stayed over the night, it's nothing new. They've been dating over 9 months now and they stay with each other most of the week. Even the closet and drawers of Khun Sam have a section for Mon.

"It's maybe on the table, babe! Besides my laptop.!" Comes the muffled sounds of Mon's Khun Sam.

Mon walks to the table, and sees her laptop is still on. Something was playing on the screen. Mon discovers Khun Sam has this bad habit of keeping her devices on every now and then, even then when it's totally unnecessary.

"Khun Sam! You've kept the laptop open, again!" Mon shakes her head and moves closer in order to shut off the Laptop.

But the screen catches her eyes. A picture that shows a key was on the display. The letter under the key was appearing and disappearing constantly. The letter says,

" Move in with me , please? ❤️ "

Mon eyes widens at the realization. It was-

"Will you, please?" The voice speaks out behind her and Mon's head whipped back.

She sees Khun Sam holding a box in front of her. Without any word she kneels down and opens the box which contains a single key. The key to Khun Sam's apartment..

Mon takes a moment to let it all in. She's been waiting for a while now for Khun Sam to officially ask her. They basically live together right now. But still It's a surreal feeling to get asked..

Mon looks at the key and then Khun Sam who's been waiting eagerly for her answer. She takes the box from Sam's hand and smiles. Mon nods.

"Yes, Of course I'll move in with you!"

Khun Sam gives a smile that expresses all her feelings. She stands up and kisses her girlfriend.

They both smile so big to kiss properly. Both can't wait for their lives together.