10. Reconciliation ✨

"You're staring, Mon" Sam says without looking up from her book.

Currently they were sitting across from each other, working on their assignments. Mon was looking at her time to time. She hasn't mastered up the courage to bring up the topic hanging between them.

Sam showed up here with her usual self, holding a cup of Jasmine Tea for herself and a Milktea for Mon. She was wearing a faded Blue Shirt that was tucked into her Black Jeans.

Looking so dapper

Looking so dapper.

(In case if you're wondering what's Mon's outfit)

Sam was only a bit reserved today, like not joking around and intensionally avoiding making any smug remark, which was expected by the way..

Other than that everything was the way it is. Which by the way made it harder for Mon to even start what she wanted to say. It would have been so much easier if Khun Sam was showing any kinda sign of anger; or even annoyence on that matter..

"Um, sorry.." Mon looks back to the sheets Infront of her. After a beat, "I just wanna talk to you, about.. something!"

Sam looks up at her. At her puzzled look Mon says, "About last time!"

Sam frowns then slowly realization draws on her , she looks to Mon's side for a moment and shakes her head, "It's Fine!" What?

"What?" Mon asks,

"I said It's fine. You don't have say anything. You clearly wasn't okay with.... whatever has been going on with you... and I just don't know when to shut up! " Sam shruggers

"But that does not justify my behaviour." Mon was about to say some more but Sam caught her up,

"It's fine! Really. maybe I... I deserved it! I must've touched a nerve, uh, I'm sorry"

Mon hated it. She hates the fact that Sam was the one who's saying sorry instead of herself.

"Oh no no no please don't apologize. You did nothing wrong, It's me who was being an ass. I should be the one to apologize"