19. - Second Dungeon Down!.. What next?

I slowly slithered deeper and deeper down the tunnel which I assumed lead down to the final room. The tunnel became increasingly darker and darker the deeper I ventured inside it.

Although, this didn't effect me too much. Yup, as it turns out, either due to my evolution or some other factor, I had perfect 'night vision'.
Well, it was more or less me being able to see normally and then switch to perceiving heat when I wanted to.

Almost like an interchangable eye lens that gave me different effects depending on the lens.

As you could imagine, this made traversing down the increasingly dark tunnel many, many times easier. Even a little too easy in my opinion.

I eventually reached the end of the tunnel and entered into what I assumed was the final room of the dungeon.
Looking around... Yup - no further paths, the room is quite large and empty, and there is just a single statue at the very back - just like the last dungeon.

This 100% was the boss room of the dungeon.

As I fully slithered inside the room, the path behind me shut closed, shaking the dungeon slightly as it did.

'Aand just like last time - no exit. Meaning I either win or die.'

I thought before turning back around. For a couple of brief moments, it was silence - nothing was happening.

But then - from the shadows, dark mist began to flow into the room. The mist built up for a good while before eventually forming together into a figure resembling a knight in black armour and red accents - mainly, pulsing lines that decorated the armour.

'I'll assume you're the boss..'

I exhaled lightly.
I may as well see what I'm dealing with here. Through my skill [Sages' Wisdom] I managed to get a stat appraisal on the monster.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name; Dirtria
Species; Black Dragon Ghost Knight
Level; 56 - Rank; A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stats:

HP; 16300 - ATK; 2430
MAGEN (MAGICAL ENERGY); 4900
STAMINA; 3230 - INTELLIGENCE; 340
OVERALL POWER; 6240
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Common Skills; [Concealment], [Mist Magic], [Knights Oath]

Rare Skills; [Shadow Resistance],
[Holy Nullification], [Physical Resistance],
[Magic Resistance], [Divine Resistance]

Epic Skills; [Dark Saber], [Black Drainage]

Individual Skills; [Dragons Stat Eater]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yikes, this guy ain't a pushover. Don't get me be wrong, it's not the most impressive thing, but it definitely isn't very weak.

Although it was strange how it wasn't stronger than the Ooze Slime thing by a whole lot.

Like - it was obviously stronger and what not, but the difference from the Ooze Slime wasn't a humongous one to the point where they weren't even comparable - it was just enough for there to be a difference.