106. - Olhade the Terror Storm.

The four members of the hero party shed a light sweat, as the armoured man stood tall before them once more - his armour and sword shining lightly in the now present light.
After a bit, he laughed lightly.

However before he could say anything, Tadamu dashed in towards the man, attempting to slice off the armoured mans arm or head - however, he was intercepted in the middle of his dash by the man, who pummeled him into the stomach before kicking the boy away into a tree nearby.

[Ikoma] "Tadamu..!"

Ikoma called out to the Swordsman, before looking at the Armoured man with a furious stare.

[Kio] 'He managed to outspeed Tadamus [Fast Tracks] skill... He is no joke..'

Kio thought, before quickly casting a defense buff on Fusaji before rushing over to the lightly injured Tadamu. Fusaji shed a sweat, before activating his skill [Divine Spear] and dashing in towards the armoured man, who simply sharpened his gaze upon the Spearsman.

Right before Fusaji reached the Armoured mans range, Ikoma aimed her staff towards him before casting a 'Quick Spell' which surrounded him an a thick, black smoke - obstructing his vision completely.

[Olhade] "Interesting strategy.. Unfortunately you underestimate me."

He stated, before with one swing of his his arm, dissipating the thick smoke and grabbing a hold of the incoming spear strike from Fusaji.
The two struggled, as Fusaji attempted to push his spear into the armoured man, while Olhade simply kept a tight grip on the spear.

Then, he unsheathed his sword, before beginning to exchange blows with Fusaji - striking with heavy force, which forced Fusaji completely on the defensive. Fusaji shed a sweat, as he began to struggle more and more - just barely managing to keep up and dodge or block the incoming attacks.

Ikoma noticing this, immediately began to cast a spell, closing her eyes before extending her staff infront of her.

[Ikoma] "Ice spirits dance and wave, come down and engulf my enemy in a cage of frost - Icicle Fortei!"

She shouted, casting the spell. In the same moment, a massive magic circle appeared above Olhade, before raining down multiple icicles onto him, before creating large ice spikes, which seemingly locked him in place.

She exhaled heavily, before smiling.

[Ikoma] "Now! Fusaji, go!"

Fusaji nodded, before charging at Olhade, activating his 'Divine Spear' skill once more, before leaping up into the air, activating another skill to boost his damage even further - 'Divine Flame', which unleashed a pure white flame to engulf his entire spear.

Afterwards, he launched the spear at the stuck in place Olhade, who simply gazed up at the incoming 'projectile' as it collided with him.
The collision caused a large explosion of white flames, which lit up the surrounding area on a massive range. Kio and Tadamu watched from the side, a little bit frightened by the teamwork that Fusaji and Ikoma could push out.

Afterwards, Fusaji landed onto the ground, as his spear returned to him. The smoke of the explosion covered the place where Olhade had been stuck in, which made the Heroes watch in anticipation and slightly nervousness.

[Kio] "...Did it work..?"

Kio asked quietly.
For a couple of moments it was silent - which let Fusaji into a full sense of security as well as to drop his guard for a split second.

And the moment he did, Olhade appeared behind him with a dark aura.

[Olhade] "Impressive teamwork - unfortunately you lack strength."