[Special Chapter] 1. - A Primal Dragon & A Kitsune.

Hey, this chapter is just a short 'special' chapter that isn't really linked with the journey of Faofa.

Consider this a side story - something that is happening while Faofa is busy traveling.

Happy reading!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a small while later, the girl and Arabor had sat down and were simply discussing something.

Well - discussing is a bit stretched.
It was mostly actually silent - as the kitsune girl was seemingly nervous and even afraid of speaking. Which would be understandable - after all, she was right now infront of one of the Dragons that formed the world into what it is now.

During this time, Arabor would occasionally try to start up a conversation with the girl, in many, many ways - however she wouldn't reply to him at all, which would always make him drop the attempt and think of a new way to begin.

Eventually, she shook her head lightly and exhaled.

?: "Uhm.. Primal Aby... No - Lord Arabor, I have a question.."

The girl said, her voice slightly nervous.
Arabor looked down at her before nodding and crossing his 'arms'.

"Ask away."

He said, in a calm and deep voice.
The girl shed a slight sweat before exhaling once more.

?: "You said that this place was called Faofas Soul Space - could you elaborate a bit more on what you meant by that?"

She asked.
Arabor looked at her a bit confused.

"You do not know what a Soul Space is?"

He asked. The girl shook her head in reply.
Arabor looked rather surprised, before scratching his chin - trying to think of the best way to explain this place to her.

"Well, for starters - 'Soul Space' isn't the real name. It's a slang of sorts, as you mortals would call it. This locations actual and true name is 'Mind Dimension' or at least, that's what I remember."

He stated before lowering his head down a bit.

"However do not be mistaken - this is not a physical place — It's a mental one. We aren't here physically, instead, our spirits and powers have taken on a 'physical' form in this space for us to be able to communicate."

Arabor continued, adding a small note to his previous statement.
The girl looked a bit more confused but at the same time - she was kinda beginning to understand?

The girl sighed, before looking down.
Arabor cleared his throat before leaning down a bit.

"Anyways.. change of subject."

He stated before leaning his head down a bit more.

"I don't believe that I caught your name, my Dear Kitsune friend."

Arabor said.
The girl let out a small exhale of realisation, which sounded quite nervous before bowing down and apologizing to Arabor.

?: "M-My deepest apologies Lord Arabor!"

She said in slight distress.
Arabor looked a bit confused at first, however a moment later, he exhaled in slight disappointment.

"Please, don't pay mind to it. You and I are equals while inside of this space - so no need for formalities."

He replied looking down at her.
The girl looked up at the Primal dragon before nodding lightly, a bit surprised by its humble nature.
A moment later, she placed her right hand onto her chest before smiling lightly.