Chapter 3

ishika's POV

2 weeks later

it has been 2 weeks since I got married to shaurya. After the fight that day we've been good friends so that we can make this thing work.

I got home after a hectic day at work as i entered the living i saw shaurya sitting on the couch loosened tie his messy hair falling on his eyes he kinda looked cute.

"Hey so you're home early today" i said.

"Yeah i was done with the work early so," he replied.

"Okay I'll just freshen up and heat the dinner" i said as he nodded and followed me to the room.

I took my night dress and went in the bathroom to freshen up as i came out sometime later he went in the bathroom until he gets freshen up i went to the kitchen to serve the dinner for both of us.

"Shaurya the dinner is ready come downstairs" I shouted from the kitchen

"Coming ishika". He said. Walking down the stairs.

Then we had our dinner talking about random stuff and how our day was.

It was time to sleep so i took my pillow and an extra blanket and went to the couch to sleep. Whereas he went to the bed.

Yeahh since I was not comfortable with sharing the bed with him so here we are, he was really adamant about taking the couch but after an hour of convincing he let me take the couch.
I have seen him working till late at night and couch is little small for him so i didn't want to make him uncomfortable.

The next morning i woke up pretty late cause it was a sunday and i had no work but i didn't see him on the bed i just thought he might be downstairs as i got up went to the bathroom and came out after a nice shower.

As i was done doing my hair in a ponytail i heard him calling me in a very dramatic way "Mrs sharma please come downstairs breakfast is ready".

"Coming Mr. Sharma" i played along with him walking downstairs.

As i went towards kitchen i saw him making pancakes with a chef hat on his head as he was dancing all by himself while flipping pancakes that's when he saw me "please take a seat ma'am" he said forwarding a chair for me to sit.

A chuckle slip from my mouth cause he was looking hella cute.
Then he served me the pancake he made for me "how do you like it ma'am" he asked still acting. As i ate a bite "yay mr.sharma it's amazingly delicious" i said in the same dramatic way to which he chuckled.

"Come on now aap bhi kha lijiye" i said with a smile stuck on my face.

"Ji bs ek minute mein aa raha hu" he said then just like that we were having our breakfast as we decided to make it a movie day today as it was sunday and we both didn't have any work to do.

Just when we were done with our breakfast he got a call maybe from his office. After he hang up the call "I'm sorry mrs. Sharma apka shayad movie day akele krna hoga kyu mujhe koi deal papers sign krne office jana padega I'll be back in 2 hours"  he said and went to change his clothes.

After he left for his office i was in no mood to watch the movie alone so i decided to do some of my work as i went upstairs to the room i took my laptop and today suddenly my eyes fell on that one folder as i opened it all the memories came rushing back and my eyes welled up and tears started flowing down it was getting impossible for me to get myself together as i saw those old pictures i started sobbing soo hard my chest started feeling heavy and i wasn't able to breathe properly i was feeling like i can't get enough air in my lungs so i walked towards balcony to breathe in fresh air but it was getting just impossible for me to breathe and suddenly my vision was getting blurry.
The last thing I remember was shaurya came to me and was trying to help me breathe properly.

Shaurya's POV

I got in my car to leave for office and 5 minutes into the ride i realized i forgot my phone so i turned back in the direction of our home to get my phone as i was entering inside the gate my eyes fell on ishika who was standing in the balcony and i could see that something was wrong with her she wasn't able to stand properly without the support of railing and she was breathing hard i ran inside the house upstairs to our room and went near her and took her in a hug "shhh koi nai ishi koi nai kuch nai hoga tume" "take deep breaths" "inhale" "exhale" "inhale" "exhale" "yes you can fight it ishi I'm here with you" i said caressing her hairs trying to calm her down suddenly her head fell on my chest as she fell unconscious i picked her up in bridal style and gently placed her on the bed.

I was sitting near her until she wakes up i was feeling soo helpless that I couldn't do anything for her suddenly a thought clicked me how did she had the panic attack? What triggered her to this extent? As i was thinking my eyes fell on her laptop screen which was opened  and i saw those pictures and videos on her laptop and understood what might have happened.

It all must have came rushing back to her cause I know how she was suppressing her emotions related to yash since past 2 weeks she used to cry at night keeping a pillow on her face to stop her crying voices but i could hear it all i never once slept before her as i wanted to prevent something like this from happening but here we are "jis baat ka mujhe darr tha woh ho hi gya and i couldn't do anything for her"

Please please follow me on Instagram and help me grow!!🤍🤍