Chapter 14

Ishika's POV

I was in my cabin working on some pending cases when someone barged in my cabin and who else can be other than shree. "Are you coming to the reunion ishu?" She asked. Yes there's a college reunion organized by our old college friends and we are invited too.
"Hell yeahh I'm coming why is that even a question?" I stated okay then "we'll directly go from office tonight at 7 is that okay for you?" She asked.

"Yeah I'll just have to inform shaurya and then we'll go". I replied and she left.

I fished out my phone and called shaurya. "Hello" he said in his honey like voice.

"Listen shaurya I'm going for a college reunion tonight so I'll be back by 10 so have dinner without me today" i informed him.

"Okay but be safe and come back soon" he replied.

"I'll try don't miss me too much" i teased him. I know he must be blushing all by himself rn.

"I won't okay" he said confidently and hung up before i could say anything.

It was around 6:30 in the evening when we both left for the location of reunion it was some fancy restaurant and I'm excited to meet my friends after soo long.

As soon as we reached there we saw our friends we met everyone taniya gaurav tanish neha trisha and we had a good time remembering those college days and we even shared what's going on in our lives as we were enjoying the fun i felt like my head is getting heavy now maybe a drank a little too much yeah my alcohol tolerance is low i shouldn't have drunk.

*****
Shaurya's POV

It was almost 11 in the night and ishh isn't back yet and she's not even answering my call so i decided to call shreya her bff. "Hello" i said.

"Yes shaurya?" She replied.

"Where are you guys why isn't ishhh back home yet?" I asked more like yelled at her.

"Chill shaurya nothing bad happened she just had too much to drink in the party I'm bringing her home" she said as if nothing happened.

"Wait I'll come and pick her up send me your location" i said and was going to hang up when she said "we are already in the car and I'm driving her home don't worry we'll reach there in no time". And i just hummed in response and hung up.

After 5 min the door bell rang and i opened the door only the find a drunk ishika in shreya's arms struggling to even stand up straight.

I took a hold of ishhh and asked shreya "just how much did she drink to be in this condition?"

"Just 3 shots her alcohol tolerance is way bad." She replied.

"And you still let her drink knowing this might happen?" I questioned.

"Chill out bro she's fine and i was with her now handle your "ishhh". She said in a very annoyed tone and began to walk out of the house.

After she left i closed the door and went to ishh who was lying on the sofa making weird noise and murmuring something only she understands.

I picked her up in my arms to bring her upstairs till our room and she wrapped her arms around my neck "you're soo cute!! Hehe" she said pinching the tip of my nose oh how cute she looked in this drunk state. "You're drunk ishh let's get you to bed okay" i tried to make her sleep on the bed but she just won't listen and she sat down on the floor

"Why are you sitting down baby get up and go change your clothes and you are going to bed after that". I tried to make her get up and failed miserably as she suddenly pulled me down with force and made me sit on the floor to.

"What are you doing ishh. It hurts" i screamed as I fall down and she started laughing at me.

"Okay now stop laughing"

She kept looking at me with some different emotion that i never saw in her eyes before. "Why are you looking at me like that now?" I questioned.

"I'm just admiring you" she said making me smile.

"Look look I made you smile" she squealed.

"What's the big deal about it ishh i can smile at you without any reason and all the time if you want" i said caressing her cheek.

"Now are you going to change by yourself or should I get you in there and change your clothes myself" i teased her which made her get up immediately and go the the washroom at the speed of light and I let out a chuckle.

"Drunk ishh is going to be my favorite I guess" i thought to myself.

After she came out of the washroom i said "okay now be a good girl and go to bed"

"NO!! I'm not sleepy" she replied while yawning.

"It's already 12AM sweety let's sleep now you need to go to the firm too tomorrow and you're gonna have a bad hangover tomorrow if you don't sleep now" i said as even i was sleepy rn.

"Okay I'll listen to you on one condition" she said.

"What possibly can i do for you at this hour ishu?" I asked.

"Give me a piggyback ride of the whole house right now 2 times and then I'll listen to you" she said amusement dancing in her eyes.

"What?? Are you serious do you really want it like right now?" I asked her to which she immediately nodded.

"Fine! As youwish your highness!" i said and earned a giggle out of her.

She jumped on the bed and i lifted her on my back and came near the entrance of the room "from which way would you like to go ma'am?" I decided to play along with her.

"Let's start from the right side yayyy!!" She exclaimed in excitement as i started walking around with her on my back. "Is she thinking of me as some kind of a transport?" I thought to myself.

And the very next moment when i thought that she said "woohoo!! My express is on the move now!!" And i started laughing as she really was thinking of me as some Express train and enjoying the ride.

**********

Please please follow me on Instagram and help me grow!!🤍🤍