Chapter 16

Shaurya's POV

It's been 4th day in a row when we are hanging out we went to many different places tried many new things different workshops ate all kinds of food and she even took me shopping but this time she wasn't here to shop for herself instead she was here to buy everything for me she made me try many different suits and casual wears not just clothes but all different kinds of things i laid my eyes on while roaming around casually she bought all of it and paid for all of it herself she didn't let me use a single penny in these 4 days when i asked her what is she doing from past 4 days i was shocked to hear her answer she said "shaurya you don't know what are we celebrating from past 4 days?"

"No that's why I'm asking you!!" I replied.

"Haww shaurya don't you remember your own birthday how boring" she replied sarcastically.

"Well my birthday is 2 days later ishh!" I said.

"Ohh God it is your birthday week and we must celebrate it! Who celebrates it just for one day you gotta celebrate it for a whole week!!" She replied with soo much excitement. I swear I've never seen anyone so excited for someone else's birthday and here she is behaving as if it's her birthday we are talking about.

"Who the hell celebrates their birthday for a whole damn week ishika!!" I replied with a shock.

"Well i do!" She replied flipping her hair and walking ahead.

"So why are you making me do it too?" I questioned.

"I'm not 'making' you do it. I'm just trying to pamper you and make you feel special because you know why?"

I raised my eyebrows in questioning manner.

"Because it's your birthday weekkkk and you deserve to be pampered and have all the attention for yourself!!" She exclaimed being all excited.

I would be lying if i say i didn't like being pampered or have all her attention for me.

"Well okay!!" I said chuckling amused by her thoughts on birthdays.

We got back home after today's enjoyable events so we straight went to the bedroom slipped into our comfortable wears and were off to sleep as i was almost in half sleep i heard her mumble "tomorrow's surprise is waiting for you!!" And hearing that a smile formed on my lips and I drifted into a deep slumber.

*****
Author's POV

Ishika woke up got freshen up and changed her clothes setting her hair properly she went down to prepare their breakfast and soon after that shaurya followed behind they had their breakfast talking about this and that soon after that both left for their work.

Today shaurya was excited he was curious to know about the surprise his wife has planned today for him he just couldn't stop thinking about it.

Soon the day was over and he was heading home in his car when he got a message .

It says "Get home soon your surprise is waiting for you!!"

A smile formed on his lips after reading the text and in a few minutes he reached home the moment he stepped inside he didn't saw her there so he thought she might be in the bedroom so he straight went there.

He saw a giant gift box on his bed and behind it was ishika sitting gesturing him to open the box soon he did opened the box and there were 30 gifts in that box and his eyes widened looking at it.

"Just how many gifts did you buy huh?" He asks her in shock.

"Just 30 for someone who's going to be 30 year old in 2 days" she said.

"Did you do this to make me realise how old I'm" he replied.

"No!! I didn't mean that you are thinking that about you yourself" she said defensively.

They for a few minutes their banter was going on and on then they opened all the gifts together and enjoyed in each other company.

"Thankyou soo much ishh for doing all this before you I never thought that birthdays can be made thisss special for someone" he said holding her hands and kissing her on her knuckles.

"No worries then now I'm here I'll teach you about many things which you don't know" she replied sarcastically flipping her hair back.

Then they had their dinner and went to sleep after their hectic schedule of the day.

**********

Please please follow me on Instagram and help me grow!!🤍🤍