Chapter 8

Author's POV

He saw her rubbing her eyes as she was about to wake up he just closed his eyes back and pretended to be asleep.

The moment she woke up she looked beside her only to find shaurya's face only a few inches away from hers and she realized that she was resting her head on his arm the whole night but the next second she started looking at him with such adoration she started touching his cheeks with her thumb and caressing them as she was so lost in looking at him she didn't even realize until shaurya opened his eyes suddenly
She tried to get away from him getting embarrassed but he pulled her back and now his hands were wrapped around her waist and her hands automatically fell on his chest and red hue appeared on ishika's face due to their proximity "so mrs. sharma adoring your husband's facial features huh" said shaurya.

"Nahi aesa kuch nai h shaurya" she said nervously.

"Toh phir kesa h huh kya dekh rahi thi ishh?" He asked teasingly.

"Chodiye mujhe shaurya kya kar rahe h subah subah" she said trying to get out of his hold.

"Apni biwi ko nai pakdunga toh aur kise pakdu" he said making her eyes go wide.

After a few minutes he decided to let her go as he knew his boundaries and he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable he was already feeling so happy as she asked him about sharing the bed with him and how she was the one who broke the pillow wall and came to him in her sleep "that means maybe she feels safe around me and her subconscious know that" shaurya thought.

Ishika's POV

So today is going to be the best day of my life i will visit every single corner of the Seoul i always wanted to i will bring shaurya to the best places here as he toh doesn't know even a single place in korea

I was ready wearing a black crop top with black shorts and a green jacket
She looked at herself in the mirror one last time before walking out only to find a charming shaurya facing his back to her

I was ready wearing a black crop top with black shorts and a green jacket She looked at herself in the mirror one last time before walking out only to find a charming shaurya facing his back to her

He was wearing a white tshirt and black pants pairing with a blue shirt and looked stunning effortlessly

"Oh my goddd he is looking soo damn charming i can go on staring at him for the whole day" i thought.

"Are you ready let's go" shaurya said.

"Go where do you even know a single place around here? No right so we'll go as per my plan I'll show you the beauty of south Korea today yeyy I'm soo excited" i said.

"No we'll go as per my plan I have a suprise for you just come with me we'll go to the places you wanna visit tomorrow okay!". Shaurya said.

"Okay" i replied and we both moved outside to the car prepared for us and being the gentleman he is he came and opened the door for me and i sat in the car and he came in too and the driver drove off as he already knew where to take us.

After some time we reached near a tunnel which looked kinda similar as we stepped out the car i went near the tunnel and it only took me 5 secs to realize that this is the iconic tunnel where twinkling watermelon's and 25 21 scenes were shot and i screamed in excitement and jumped on shaurya for a hug and he hugged me back it was pure friendship nothing else i reminded myself pulling myself back.

"How do you know about this place cause as far as i remember you don't know a single thing about kdramas let alone their shooting places" i asked.

"I searched about it all through the night cause you have mentioned about these two being your favorite dramas so i thought to bring you here and there are many more surprises waiting for you this is just a trailer" shaurya replied.

I was speechless as i didn't expect something like this from him cause we are nothing more than friends it's not like he likes me or something so why did he do all this for me? Alot of questions were running through my mind.

"Shh ishh calm down i just did it as your friend i just wanted to give you the happiness you deserve cause alot has happened in last few months and if by doing all this bringing you to your dream places brings your happiness back then I'm glad to be able to do it for you" shaurya replied and tears started flowing down my cheeks .

"Thankyouu shaurya i am soo overwhelmed by all this i don't know i don't understand what to do" i said my voice cracking.

"It's okay ishh take your time in this relationship i won't expect anything from you until you are willing to give me that chance we decided that we will take this as a vacation and that we'll try to get to know each other better right so I'm just trying to do that" shaurya said calmly trying to make me understand and i nodded and gave him a wide smile.

Then after that we took some pictures and I enjoyed being their as i could feel my favorite characters from those dramas here after some time we left from there .

Then our car stopped in front of a store and i had a confused look on my face as to where were we "come on let's go inside" shaurya said as he took my hand in his and walked me inside the store after entering i was froze in my place with a stunned look on my face that's when I heard shaurya "so do you like it?"

"Like it?! I love it!!!!" I whisper yelled.

"Let's go buy everything you want then" shaurya said and we walked towards the racks there were all the bts music albums photo cards posters and many different merchandise i went crazy over them as my fangirl mode was onn!!

I picked every single music album of bts i saw there it's not like i didn't have any of them back in India but i just wanted to buy it from korea and then I went for the photo cards and phone covers i picked out the best phone cover with hobi's picture (j hope of bts) yess hobi is my bias and i just love that sunshine boyy! I picked up everything single thing i saw hobi's photo on after alot of shopping my eyes fell on that gorgeous blanket with that huge printed picture of j hope on it after alot of time we went for billing and it was almost 20000 rs in indian currency i spent on bts merch but i was not at all guilty like when will my billionaire husband spend his money then.

That's how we spend our whole day going to different places and finally we came back to our hotel and directly crashed on the bed after changing and soon sleep took over me.
_________________________________________
This was all for today's chapter guys i hope you'll like it please vote for my chapters.

Please please follow me on Instagram and help me grow!!🤍🤍