Chapter 7

Author's POV

It was monday morning and shaurya and ishika are all set to leave for airport.

Shaurya was wearing a black sweatshirt with grey shorts as it will be comfortable for travelling.

(The above picture belongs to the respective owner)

Ishika was wearing a blue denim crop top pairing with cute white shorts.

(The above picture belongs to the respective owner)

Ishika's POV

I was getting ready in our room while shaurya was done so he was waiting for me downstairs with the luggage as i went downstairs near the car and there he was putting the luggage in the car and the moment my eyes fell on him i was mesmerized as he was looking soo cute wearing that black sweatshirt pairing with those cute grey shorts i kept staring at him his clean shaven face showing his jawline perfectly i have never liked those muscular guys which other women like I've always liked those cute and gentle kind of guys.
Soo glad that shaurya is one of the most cutest guy I've ever seen.

I came out of my thoughts when i heard someone clearing throat and it was shaurya indicating that I was caught staring at him and i averted my eyes from him.

He smiled at me and gestured me get in the car and then asked the driver to start the drive to airport.

Shaurya's POV

After almost 7-8 hours of flight we finally reached Seoul south Korea airport the moment we stepped out of the plane ishh started running here and there soo excitedly i could see the happiness in her eyes she was all over the place and i let her do what she was doing and was adoring her i came out of my thoughts as ishh suddenly hugged me making me stumble a little but i balanced myself. "Thankyouu soo muchh shaurya for bringing me here" she said while kept hugging me excitedly.

"It's okay you don't have to thank me for this ishh you deserve all the happiness around the world and I'll make sure my wife gets it" i replied hugging her back she started blushing the moment i called her my wife i could see her cheeks turning red.

"Okay let's go to our hotel now" she said breaking the hug. We went to the car we had booked for us for our time here.

After a good 40 mins ride we reached the hotel and after we were freshen up we decided to have the dinner in the hotel only rather than going anywhere right now because we both were hell tired after travelling for so long.

Author's POV

They went went downstairs to have their dinner as they both settled in the chairs and after looking at the menu card ishika squealed in excitement as she was so excited to savour the delicious food she always watched in those kdramas "calm down ishh i know you are all excited about the food" shaurya said chuckling.

Ishika ordered the food for both of them as shaurya didn't know anything about the Korean cuisine. After a few minutes their food arrived and ishika started eating quite comfortably while shaurya was still struggling to hold the chopsticks in his hands after noticing shaurya ishika laughed soo hard seeing him in that condition " The great CEO Shaurya Sharma can't even hold the chopsticks properly" ishika said in between her laughs.

"Stop laughing okay i can do it it's a piece of cake" he said trying to look confident.

As he was still struggling ishika hold her laughs and passed a fork to him and said "you can always use a fork shaurya you do not have to eat with those chopsticks if you can't relax okay" to which he smiled and took the fork.

After finishing their dinner they went to their room and as usual shaurya took the couch and ishika went to the bed.

After a few minutes ishika mustered up all the courage she had and asked shaurya "shaurya listen"

"Hmm"

"You yo- youu-" she said stuttering.

"What is it ishhh what do you wanna say?" He said cupping her cheeks.

"Umm wo shaurya mai keh rahi thi ki..." she tried forming a sentence pointing towards the bed behind them.

"What ishh you know you can tell me anything right just say it i won't judge you okay" he said .

"Shaurya mai keh rahi thi ki aap mere sath bed share kar skte h" she said it in one go without looking at him.

She could see the shock on shaurya's face as he was stunned hearing those words

"Are you sure ishh you don't have to do this if you are uncomfortable" he said holding her hands.

"We can keep the pillows in between dekho mai batati hu" she said dragging him to the bed holding his wrist

She started making a line with pillows in the middle of the bed and said "dekhiye aap uss side soo sakte h aur mai iss side" while he was just looking at her with such amusement.

"Kya hua shaurya kaha kho gaye?" She asked snapping her fingers in front of his face.

"Okay let's do this if you're comfortable" he said as both lied down on their side of bed.

It was soo awkward for both of them as they never shared a bed with the opposite gender before in their lives they both were twisting and turning as they couldn't sleep but after some time they both were asleep soundly the next morning as shaurya woke up he felt some weight on his hand as he turned only to find a pretty ishika sleeping with her head on his arm a smile crept on his face seeing that it was her who broke the pillow wall in sleep and came to his side.

He saw her moving rubbing her eyes as she was about to wake up he just closed his eyes back and pretended to be asleep.
_________________________________________
So this was it for today's chapter guys please wait to know how will she react

And please start voting if you like the chapter guys!

Please please follow me on Instagram and help me grow!!🤍🤍